By this time next year I will...

By this time next year I will have......

Reached:

Full APL hair inches away from BSL

Have hair that is:
Full, thick, healthy, strong, beautifully curly with no breakage or split ends in sight!

I'll do these things to achieve these goals:
PS like a mad woman
Stick with my vitamin reggie
KISS

By this time next year I will have

Reached: WL maybe even HL (if i'm consistant :look:)

Have hair that is: as split-end free as possible and healthy hair and scalp

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: be more consistant with my regimen (moisturizing & sealing, wrapping my hair at night, DCs, protein treatments), protective styling and vitamins

I will be MBL and gradually cutting off my summer 2012's growth to get rid of my thinner ends...then moving on to WL in the Fall/Winter months.

By this time next year I will have . . .

Reached: HL for my 35th bday!

Have hair that is: healthy, thick, manageable & swanging

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: I'm 6 in. Away so retention! Retention! Retention! I'll be hiding my hair in buns & stretching relaxers to 3xs a year

Reached: BSL

Have hair that is:Thicker with no see through ends

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: Protective styling and a very simple regimen

Reached: Grazing BSL

Have hair that is: Split-end free &thick

M&S, low manipulation, & little heat usage

Reached: BSL or MBL

Have hair that is: full, moisturized and healthy

I'll do these things to achieve these goals. Regular DC's, PS, Hot Oil Treatments, Co-Washes, Henna treatments every now and then.

Answer this question with your hair goals in mind.

Reached: (Full MBL:lick: )

Have hair that is: 100% natural, thicker, no heat damage, few SSKs, highlighted with warm honey tones.

I'll do these things to achieve these goals-PS, DC, steam, oil rinse, continue to eat healthy and supplement my diet, be aggressive about alleviating stress.

I love this thread! It truly helped me outline my goals & figure out what is realistic :yep: My hair is currently between 5.5 (nape) & 6.5 inches long (front & crown) since I recently BC'ed! I feel bald headed in this thread :look:

By this time next year I will have-

Reached: Full APL (10 inches), grazing BSL (12 inches)

Have hair that is: Even healthier, stronger and natural! YAY!

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: PS, Sulfur, DC w/heat 2x/wk, only use heat 2x/yr, learn my optimal regimen & protein/moisture balance

WHEW! I have a lot of work to do :lachen::lachen: Let's get it ladies :yep:

By this time next year I will be elbow length. My hair will be full, thick, and dense with the hair around the perimeter of my head grown out. I will accomplish this through my current regimen of keeping it simple.

Last edited:

Reached:
BSB, grazing BSL

Have hair that is: Thick and glossy mane

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: Continue with my vitamins, workout routine, water intake, relaxer stretching, low direct heat and weekly wash & DC (may up this to twice a week)

Reached: waist length unstretched!

Have hair that is: very thick once all the baby hairs reach a decent length

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: Continue what i'm doing now. Go for 3 years heat free

Reached: Hip length

Have hair that is: thicker, more blunt

I'll do these things to achieve these goals. condition, moisturize, style, repeat

Reached: Full, blunt cut MBL

Have hair that is: Thicker and healthier

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: Have consistency

Reached: APL!

Have hair that is: even more worthy of making my long haired/2c haired cousins/aunts give me a weave check. :look:
I'll do these things to achieve these goals. moisturize and seal ends each night, learn more cute updos to protect my ends, continue with braidouts and twistouts.

By this time next year I will

Be knocking on BSL's door

Have hair that is thick and healthy

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: Wash and DC weekly with heat, wear protective styles at ALL TIMES!!!!

Reached: APL by the end of this year and BSL by this time next year

Have hair that is: Thick, soft and split end free

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: PS 3-4 days a week, consistently moisturize, seal and wear scarf at night. Be more gentle when handling. Keep up with my vitamins and growth aids.

Last edited:
Be able to create a high ponytail with bumped beautiful ends that touches my shoulders.

Last edited:
By this time next year I will have reached: BSL

Have hair that is: Healthy...I'm not even going to be too particular anymore!

Protective Styling and Limited Heat

By this time next year I will be APL or a little longer (currently shoulder length)

My hair will be alot softer and ALOT more manageable

Ill achieve this by:
keeping to the products that work.
keeping my hands out of my hair
continue nourshing my hair from the inside (fruits veggies protein)
moisture and seal nightly

Reached: hip length - straight; mbl - curly

Have hair that is: strong, healthy with minimal splitting and breakage

I'll do these things to achieve these goals. (PS, DC, steam, etc.): keep my simple routine of moisturizing/sealing, and PS'ing

Reached: Hip Length (hopefully)

Have hair that is: healthy.

I'll do these things to achieve these goals: PS, steam, keep up my regimen, and most important of all, listen to my hair!

By this time next year...
Achieved: APL+ Moisturized, lush healthy hair and edges
Plan: Frequent CoWash & DC, PS

Back