What will your length be by this time next year?

By this time next year I hope to be waistlength...trimming every 2 months to maintain that length (dont want it longer than that).

about 10 inches, layered, all-over, stretched ... so a little past chin length in the front and resting on top of my shoulders in the back ... of course shrunk it'll probably look the same length it is now:) lol

Last edited:
Tee Tee2 said:
Provided it stays healthy and strong.

I'm guessing if I get the normal 6 inches a year,by this time next year I should be just 1 inch from waist length,just 1 inch!!!!!.......thats kind of exciting. How about you ladies,what will your length be by this time next year?

Tee Tee

Wow TeeTee2 :D I'm happy for you. WSL is an ultimate long-term goal of mine, currently I'm barely shoulder length trying to get to APL by the end of the year. This time next year, I should be between APL and BSL.

I was browsing through the thread to see what I said for this question. I noticed a lot of the ladies are at their goals or past! Way to grow ladies.

I'm hoping shoulder length, but to achieve that I'll have to master some techniques ASAP: protective styling, leaving my hair alone,...

My hair is 9.45 inches right now and with everything I'm doing now: oils, essential oils, scalp massages, protective styling, using conditioners etc... I hope to retain 6 inches of growth next year so I guess my hair will be almost Bra-Strap if I stretch it.

Back