What will your length be by this time next year?

This time next year, I plan to be a full APL. I am currently 3/4 inches past shoulders cut into layers. The front is neck length.

If I retain the normal 6 inches per year, I will be at 28 inches, 1 inch past my goal (midback) and about 2 inches away from waist length.

This will be my face ------> :D

I hope to grow about 4 and a half to six inches by this time next year. If that's possible then I will be at bra-strap. That's exactly where I want to be forever! Bra-strap would be great. But if I can just make it to armpit length I'll be beyond ecstatic!

I hope to retain 4 inches by this time next year. Now who is going to be responsible for bumping this topic up at this time next year?

If I retain my length and grow at a healthy rate (which i fully intend on doing :o), I should be passing the bottom of brastrap and setting goals for midback by this time next year!!

If I have a good year, it will be somewhere between collar bone and armpit. A bad year, just shoulder length. Full even healthy armpit length would be absolutely ideal.

Lord willing, my hair will be mid-back. If I can continue being as blessed, happy and physically-fit as I am now, I should be able to reach my goal.
Hopefully.

With the help of God I will be BSL or at least close by this time next year. I'm gone really need Jesus on this one so yall pray for me. I'm clearly trying to surpass the average 6 inches per year statistics and I'm setting high goals for myself so I need to get on the ball. I just ordered MTG so hopefully that will get me off to a good start and a great finish!

If I'm not BSL by this time next year, I'm throwing myself in front of a CTA bus.:look: j/k I should be BSL or a little longer, if I can hang on to 4-5 inches.

By this time next year, If all goes well. I should be almost waistlenght. But just to be sure, I'm hoping to be mid back. *crossing fingers*

Eiano said:
Wow, by October of 2006, my hair should be in the middle of my lovehandle( you know that crease) lmao...

hopefully by then, that crease will be gone.
Wow, that'd be long. I'm going to add this thread to my favorite and check it Oct. 9 of 2006 :).A lot should change by then...

Unfortunately the crease is still there :(

But my hair is juuuuuuuuuuust about to be midback length!!!
I didn't straighten it, but I pulled it and it was just there. I'm sure if I were to press it I'd be a diva like lala:)

I should be at shoulder length UNSTRETCHED!!!!!
I am going to come back next year and see if my prediction comes true

ok, I'm giving myself an inch above bra strap. We'll see though, I've had some set backs this year with a few bad weaves but im looking towards the future.

Back