What will your length be by this time next year?

By this time next year I'll be back to where I was before my cut this past Saturday. About 3" from my waist (so mid/lower back).
And it'll be healthier and will have LESS splits and breakage (because my natural hair hardly split or broke).

I got an inch in 18 days using MN, so if I keep this up, then certainly I think by January 08 I will be at least APL. Right at the tip though. My hair is only 4 inches long right now, so if I get the regular 6 inches this year, then I will only be at shoulder length. We'll see!

Okay three years later I think I am here next stop APL by May 2007 or bust.

KathyMay said:
I am hoping for 12 inches of healthy strong hair I have about 6-7 inches of hair so 5 more inches to go. I think I can do this before my birthday in May. I really need to get some Surge

Well after I cut off the last of the dyed ends/inches I should have 18-20 inches so I can rollerset all the time or get me some layers again.

I should be at a full mid-back length or a little longer by this time next year. (If I can manage to leave the scissors alone. I just cut 4 in, but it looks a lot fuller now. I still want to cut 2 more inches, but I am trying to resist the urge so that I came see some progress. I am now back at the length I was at in June:ohwell:. IMO hair health and fullness is more important than length though ;) !) Good luck ladies and happy growing!!:D

I really hope to be APL by this time next year. This time last year I was hoping to be APL by now :( I'm so disappointed that I haven't even reached CBL yet. 3 months of direct heat set me so far back :ohwell:

I'm an inch and a half or so away from APL length as of now. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be at least brastrap length.:)

Back