What will your length be by this time next year?

This time next year my goal is to be collar bone length and have cut off all the damaged/dyed ends (about 3.5inches) and have grown out my layers. Basically I'm praying for the look of macheries hair only collar bone length. We'll see what happens :violin: :driver:

Chayil

I am claiming shoulder length by this time next year. stretched. I was on the MTG challenge but I failed, I never used it, then I decided to use the MONI cream but never did that for more then a day too. so its all natural for me.

This time next year waistlength or maintaining midback...Don't know just have to see what my hair wants to do..

Lala - your cutting. Ok I almost choke on water when I seen your post.

By this time next year, I hope to be at full shoulder length (stretched). I figure my ears will be fully covered unstretched.

cocowhite said:
This time next year waistlength or maintaining midback...Don't know just have to see what my hair wants to do..

Lala - your cutting. Ok I almost choke on water when I seen your post.

Sorry love...I need a change...

I really, really want to be at BSL but I think I'm going to end up at APL.
I'll still be happy at APL.

punchinella said:
Well you can send me that hair so I can make a phony pony :lachen:
No seriously have you thought about donating your cut hair to Cancer patients?

Yes...I actually have. I need to make it more than a thought though...

lala said:
I'm going shorter...BSL

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

:ill: :whyme:
Lala don't make us have to do an intervention now? I'm not opposed to :spank: , just don't go too short and regret it afterwards. :)

Lucia said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

:ill: :whyme:
Lala don't make us have to do an intervention now? I'm not opposed to :spank: , just don't go too short and regret it afterwards. :)

OMG...LOL...I want to get some long layers so I'll have to cut a few inches. I'm going to get some bangs, but it won't be short, by no means. Maybe mid-length.

secretdiamond said:
:lachen: I don't know why, but that made me laugh! :lol:

Well, I hope to have already achieved BSL by then (9/07) and hopefully at or going towards mid-back. I'm hoping this will happen especially since I'm putting myself on a year-long vitamin challenge. I've never been into taking vits, but the ladies here have inspired me to do so!

Glad I put a smile on ur face :)

LALA YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ARE YOU REALLY REALLY GOING TO CUT IT???

UPDATE: I REALLY WANT TO BE AT MIDBACK BY THE END OF THIS YEAR BUT I HAVE TO BE MORE REALISTIC- I WILL BE AT BRASTRAP - BUT I AM NOT CRYING.

lala said:
OMG...LOL...I want to get some long layers so I'll have to cut a few inches. I'm going to get some bangs, but it won't be short, by no means. Maybe mid-length.

SerenityBreeze said:
Hopefully blunt cut bra strap if God spares life. If I retain enough and MTG is good to me I should be at brastrap w/ layers in May. June - December I will just keep trimming to grow out my layers.

This is what "I" said last year October..LOL Um, I just reached Armpit last month. I was pretty optomistic about brastrap - not jsut brastrap but "blunt"

Ahh.. the good ole set back variable -- gets ya every time..

I think I am going to hope for the same in 2007-- this time I think it will be a little more realistic!

Anyone else post a year ago? Did you reach your goal?

Oh heck I don't know probably a little past APL (a miracle would be BSL lol) This is if I retain all 6-8 inches and BC in March 07. Maybe more If I jump on the biotin and flaxseed oil wagon I could get to all natural BSL no problem next year. :ohwell:

This time next year, I should be at full mid back a few inches from bra strap. I hope that it will be at bra strap.

Back