What will your length be by this time next year?

Well I was thinking about BSL, but now I think I'll just go for healthy, VERY THICK APL or a bit longer than that. Then I'm thinking about layers. I wanna grow out my Revlon relaxed hair because it's very thin and stringy.

LondonDiva said:
oooooh What a thought I'm aiming for about 8 inches max next year. 6 inches minimum, but every inch is a blessing. That should take me past bra strap but not at waist length. I have a loooong upper body, at 5'10 so It's a harder challenge for me than most of the midgets on the board. LOL

Ladies you know I'm just playing. Nothing but love for you guys!!

I am 6 feet tall so my brastrap is 5miles away from my nape (give or take a few miles) :eek:. Really it just means if my hair does reach kissing the brastrap by next year, then if transferred to a midget, it would actually be waist length for the midget.

I love my height, and I think the long hair will compliment it.:)

ritzbitz78 said:
I am 6 feet tall so my brastrap is 5miles away from my nape (give or take a few miles) :eek:. Really it just means if my hair does reach kissing the brastrap by next year, then if transferred to a midget, it would actually be waist length for the midget.

Me too! some people don't believe that i'm really that tall cause i don't look it. i agree with everything you said. it's gonna take me an extra year to get to bsl cause of my height and long torso. i'm not complaining though!!

ritzbitz78 said:

Ritzbitz, based on your avatar pic, I would say that you wear your bra a LOT lower than the average woman on here. Seriously! So when you technically reach "bra strap" you will really be mid-back.... heck, darn near WL.

KiniKakes said:
Ritzbitz, based on your avatar pic, I would say that you wear your bra a LOT lower than the average woman on here. Seriously! So when you technically reach "bra strap" you will really be mid-back.... heck, darn near WL.

I agree! Ritz, your bra is almost at your waist!

Summa Bliss said:
I'm now at APL, so this time next year I should be @ Waist length, please God!!!!!!!!!!
:lachen: I don't know why, but that made me laugh! :lol:

Well, I hope to have already achieved BSL by then (9/07) and hopefully at or going towards mid-back. I'm hoping this will happen especially since I'm putting myself on a year-long vitamin challenge. I've never been into taking vits, but the ladies here have inspired me to do so!

It better be at waistlength or I am gonna throw in the towel, lol.

Back