What will your length be by this time next year?

I'd like to be back at brastrap :)

Presentation2-vi.gif

If I can continue to deal with the two textures then I will probably be bra strap stretched this time next year. If I give in and BC then I'll be at collarbone stretched.

Looking at my album, there is no doubt that I grow more than 6 six inches:lol:
I guess I got about 8, I did a BC and it still grew like weeds
I NEVER knew thought it grew before that. I cant thank you ladies enough :grin:

My past 1st year I will put down to experience, I tried everything.

But this year I am SO FOCUSED!!!! I know what my hair likes so I am going for
LENGTH
LENGTH
LENGTH

I am hoping to be bra-strap

I will be coming back to this thread 19-Dec 2006 to check!!

Kizzy

Last edited:
What will your length be by this time next year? ...hopefully 10 inches in length when stretched.

BahamaMama said:
oh my, if the 12/12 challenge is successful, I will be at waist-length this time next year. However, realistically, I will be at mid-back (a few inches past bra-strap) since I plan to reach bra-strap by May (you hear that hair?
wink.gif
).

Hmm...this was what I said in this thread two years ago on 12/16/2003 huh...
Well, one year later- 12/16/2004- I was very near mid-back, bra-strap to be exact (which on me is about 2-3 inches from mid-back). So I fell a little short there.

I suffered a big setback in 2005 which currently has me where I was this time last year, and I will make the same prediction I would have made a year ago if I had come back to this thread: foreseeing no additional setbacks, I see myself very near waist-length this time next year, a full/thick mid-back length, with the longest (back) parts reaching my waist. So the same un-evenness I have now, just longer by at least 4-6 inches. :)

By this time next year I should be AT LEAST at bra-strap! I think I should be past that, but I'm trying to be conservative in my estimate so I won't end up disappointed.

I am aiming for armpit length next year thick and full....I got about and inch and a half cut off before I got these braids last week and I plan on wearing braids most of next year so hopefully I can retain some length we shall see.

I just wanted to up this, because a lot of you ladies posted in this!! My one year progress date is coming up Oct. 9th, and I am very excited to check the length!! That will be a fall break for me so I will be out of school and can get my hair done.

Best wishes to those of you who are hoping to reach your goal.

I am 3 inches away from my bra strap as of now. I'm hoping that my hair next year will be pass my Brat strap or 2 to 3 inches away from waist.:) I pray it will!

I am going for healthy bra strap only, I don't want it to get longer. But once I get bra strap length, I will have layers cut in for the look of thickness and keep up the health of my hair. I want my hair to be in the best health along with the length.

Hoping for WL around this time next year! *fingers crossed* I know i'll continue to take care of it and protect it with my life.... but i suppose it will also depend on my growth cycle.

Back