Votes: 318 83.2%
  • waist length to tail bone

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • tail bine and beyond

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

memee1978

ive seen it happen on a lot of hair boards.everyone has their own way of thinking of hair length,and what is considered to be long and short.please,everyone,what is your definition of long,medium,short,or ultra short hair........no matter the length,healthy hair is happy hair.

I've noticed a lot of people (in life)consider hair long if it's SL.
SL is not long hair, to me. It's medium.
You have to at least break the shoulders to be 'long', to me.
I consider APL to be 'long' hair.

honestly it changes with my hair growth...... once you reach your goal--- the length just doesn't seem that long anymore....

but for the most part I think BSB is long.

You forgot to put APL in the poll :drunk:

BSL and beyond is long to me (before LHCF, SL was long, when I first joined APL was long)

I pretty much consider brastrap and beyond to be "long hair" NOW.
Before I visited this site though and began learning more about haircare I would have considered APL to be "long hair".

:grin:yeah full shoulder length is deffently the strater point to me.if hair is to your butt.....but thin and damaged....that ant pretty.i like to see hair thats full no matter the length.

I've noticed a lot of people (in life)consider hair long if it's SL.
SL is not long hair, to me. It's medium.
You have to at least break the shoulders to be 'long', to me.
I consider APL to be 'long' hair.

ITA....and APL is exactly what I am working towards. People tell me that I have long hair and I am below collar bone. But I'll agree that my hair is long when it's APL.

Having paid more and more attention to hair that I see on TV that I would count as long - APL is when I start to notice that there is some length, and BSL is when I count it as LONG.

honestly it changes with my hair growth...... once you reach your goal--- the length just doesn't seem that long anymore....

but for the most part I think BSB is long.

Exactly, I think its called hair anorexia...no matter what length your hair is you think its not long enough....I am a card carrying member(till summer and this mess gets hot)

APL is the most subjective of all the length targets. Depending on your torso, it could seem like BS or a little past SL.

I voted BS and beyond!

Back