Votes: 39 9.6%
  • Hair Length

Votes: 221 54.3%
  • Hair Cut

Votes: 33 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 138 33.9%

• Total voters
Length! I would keep everything the same.. color, texture, curl pattern, shrinkage but man oh man would I love another 10-15 inches attached.

Probably thickness...a year of wearing weaves really did a number on my hair, which was once super thick, now i feel like crying everytime i look in the mirror and remember what used to be :-(

I hate how one side of my hair is longer then the other, the fact that it gets dry really fast, I get split end (I can't stand split ends), also the fact that my hair isn't thick (but I know that comes with time), and the fact that my hair line is disappearing, I'm working on getting it to grow back.

I wish it was thicker, but once i reach my ultimate goal that will be something i will try to work on. I don't remember voting on hair color, lol.

There's nothing I don't like about my hair because God gave me an actual HEAD OF HAIR and for that I am truly grateful. It may be a little fine textured but even though it is, I have learned to remain grateful for what I do have. So no, I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about this gorgeous mane God blessed me with. No balding spots, I have a reasonably okay length, the texture though fine is medium density, and I have lead hairs that grow into a visionary "V" shape....hmmmm, no, can't think of anything about my hair to hate, sorry...:grin:.

Hmm, that's a good question. I can honestly say that I like my hair a lot. It gives me very little problems and I'm happy with it. The only discrepency I have with it now is that I wish I was WL, like, right now :grin:.

its not long enough. it is just a lil past apl but im going for bsl or mbl so this aint harley long enough. its thickening back up and i find that im happy with the thickness.

There's nothing I don't like about my hair because God gave me an actual HEAD OF HAIR and for that I am truly grateful. It may be a little fine textured but even though it is, I have learned to remain grateful for what I do have. So no, I can't honestly say there is something I don't like about this gorgeous mane God blessed me with. No balding spots, I have a reasonably okay length, the texture though fine is medium density, and I have lead hairs that grow into a visionary "V" shape....hmmmm, no, can't think of anything about my hair to hate, sorry...:grin:.

thats a good attitude. i need to be more like that :yep:

I voted length - but what I really mean is these layers!! I hate them they slow down my progress becasue i have to keep cutting the back shorter than the rest to even out the layers, some of my layers are not even past shoulder length yet..

I had a setback from not adding any protein and my hair shedded a lot and so I don't like that fact that my hair is thinner then what it used to be..:nono: Now that I did a protein treatment to stop the breakage/shedding or whatever I have to get it back thick the way it was.. :wallbash::wallbash:

I honestly wish I had a looser texture. If so I wouldn't even go near a relaxer.

Besides that I'm pretty happy with my hair.

I chose "other"... I have natural hair and I sometimes dislike shrinkage when it comes to particular hairstyles.

im now more content with my hair i guess since i was new to my journey i expecte dmy hair to do a u turn over night lol and look like what all the beautiful hair i see here but now its healthy n i like it except that my ends are driving me crazy but its got nothing to do with my hair but the fact that i wont trim till i reach APL lol!! oh and the fact that it gets greasy really quickly but i think its cause im really getting heavy handed

1. want it to be thicker...but I can work on that
2. Wish I had looser texture/ not as much shirkage so I could wear cute wash and go's

i dont like the fact that i have like 3 different textures.
i don't like having so many greys.
i wish it were longer.

*sigh* Overall, I like my length, but I wish it was all one length instead of three. In the past 3+ years, the front of my hair has grown from tip-of-nose length to only barely shoulder length while the back went from nape is somewhere past BSL! :ohwell:

Also, I wish it was thicker. However, it is what it is. :rolleyes:

I voted length, I recently BC'd and I can't wait till i see some length.

My texture bothers me somewhat, especially since it's so short, i have a range from 3b to 4a. I have been natural before and I know as my hair gets longer it will be easier to deal with the different textures.

I love my hair but I wish it was longer already. I am BSL but shoulder length curly. I want long curly hair yesterday LOL I'll keep giving it TLC till then.

I also wish I didn't have so many grays in the front. Why can't they be in the back? Or middle?!!

Back