Votes: 39 9.6%
  • Hair Length

Votes: 221 54.3%
  • Hair Cut

Votes: 33 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 138 33.9%

• Total voters
I hate that my hair does not seem to take to growth aids, and the length. One more is the textures I also have 3 different ones. I have some weird *** hair!

1. My thin edges
2. How my ng always feels dry (like brillo) no matter how moisturized I keep it.
3. Thin ends
4. Fresh relaxer makes me look bald (really considering texlaxing)

I hate it when my hair sheds excessively and I hate how my hair is so short. There aren't a lot of things I can do.

1) My hair color. It is a dingy-dull brownish color that doesn't shine. Luckily there are Jet Black rinses which I love.

2) I have this one section in the very back of my hair that grows like crab grass. You would think that is a good thing, but it drives me crazy because the rest of my hair never catches up with it. And no matter how many times I cut it so that it is more proportionate (sp) to the rest of my length, it still grows out of wack. Wouldn't be so bad if I could figure out what is going on in that one spot so I could spread the love over the rest. Just plain old weird.

I like my hair's *potential*; I think I'll love it when I've grown it out, healthily, to the length I want. Of course, its length is entirely my fault, since 1) I'm the one who chopped it off, and 2) I put myself in a position where I had to chop it off by neglecting it. :ohwell:

The only other thing I'd change is how "growth-averse" my nape is, which I hopefully will do with the help of the boards.

Last edited:
I dont like that it's a huge hot mess right now. I'm 3 months post and whoa!! Trying not to perm but it's caaaallin meeee

For me it’s; edges, current length and impatience to end my transition. Apart from these issues, I’m really happy with my hair.

Last edited:
--thin edges from years of tight ponytails :ohwell:

--MAJORLY underprocessed mid-shaft all around :(

--no matter how healthy and moisturized and happy it is, it always photographs dull :ohwell:

--the current length of course. Grow, d@mmit, GROW! :drunk:

I don't like my length, and I don't like how thin and fine it is. I'd love to have really really dense hair with thick strands.
Also, my hair gets dry really easily, which I don't understand, because I keep my porosity game tight. I think I just have naturally thirsty hair.

The one thing that I've always loved about my hair is it's color.
It looks really dark under normal lighting, but when I stand out in the sun, people always ask me if I dye my hair. :grin:

I dont like that even if I detangle my ENTIRE head before my wash days it still is a matted dreadlocked mess when I get out of the shower...I also hate that my hair cant handle much heat without breaking.

i hate how fragile it is. i could do hardcore aphogee protein treatments every single day, and i still wouldn't be able to run a brush through my hair without breakage. that's the main reason i'm going natural. when i do a pull strand test on a hair with new growth, the new growth is almost impossible to pull apart, but the relaxed strands just snap away. curse this fine hair :nono:

There's a few things I don't like about my hair at the moment, but the major dislike right now is length, because the shortness of it, in my opinion, is making it difficult to long term stretch. It's also texlaxed. Draw your own conclusions...

I am overall happy with the turn around in my hair over the last 9 months, but I do wish it would/were:
1) longer/grow faster
2) be one texture (mostly b/c of matching weave, I have about 5% bone straight hair at the edges and crown, but I LOVE the kinky,thick, curly rest of my hair)
3) stop breaking randomly already!

My problem currently is I CAN"T Figure out for the life of me what kind of hair I have going on right now. I feel like it is different everyday. At first I thought it was because of the different products I used but now I have a consistent regimen and it is still wacky. LOL. I love it tho! I suppose it is not a problem per say but I am just trying to understand it better and wish I had some help.
One thing I do know is I have never met nor seen a person with a texture like mine. Not even my own mother and I wish I knew someone who could give me some pointers! lol

what i don't like about mine is the different textures, i have 3. also the color. naturally it is dark auburn, dark brown, and black. well over the years i have now started to take on a new color :wallbash: gray. sheesh.

anyone else have something to add?

Om Namah Shivaye
Indeed
I have 3 diff textures myself, and the ones in the side are just dry ALWAYS, no matter what i do

Back