Votes: 39 9.6%
  • Hair Length

Votes: 221 54.3%
  • Hair Cut

Votes: 33 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 138 33.9%

• Total voters
frizz! i don't like my texture. no matter what i do, no matter what different products i use, i'm still stuck with frizzy hair. i wish i had a defined curl pattern or straight hair at least. nope. just pure frizz. i think buying products just gives my hands something to do.

eta: i hate my short length.

I hate my length right now. I can't wait til my hair grows out of this short cut. I also don't like hw fine my hair is and that my crown area is prone to breakage.

I hate how much my hair breaks. I've lost 14-16 inches of hair this year. It was extremely damaged hair, but still.

I also hate that the bleached hair that is left, is so noticable. IT is only 2-4 inches, mostly in the front, but it is so noticable. I hate having blondeish hair. Reason bing, why I used to color my hair every two weeks.

I can't wait untill I grow my hair long enough to cut this stupid blonde off. grr I hate it!

I don't like the length and I don't like the fact that I can't do something more to make it happen faster. if that makes any sense. Its like if I want to lose weight faster, I am more strict diet wise and work out more, but with hair growth you just have to be patient. You get what you get. *sigh*

THICKNESS! I have thick hair, but darn it, I want more! Honestly, I thought about the word "dislike" and I can't really say I have an honest dislike of any aspect of my hair. Sure I would like all these things to happen, but would it be so bad if it stayed this way for the rest of my life? No, not really!

I do not like having three different textures and of course I'm patiently waiting for more length.

I hate how my hair on the left side is longer than my hair on my right.:perplexed When my hair reaches BSL I'm just gonna cut it so its even. I just hate how it looks in pictures.

I hate that all of my hair doesn't grow the same length, especially when I want to wear it straight. It takes the front and sides of my hair longer to reach the length of the back.

Splits way too easily.
Top gets heat damages easily.
SSKs also seem to come with it.
Very "flyaway" when straight.

Shrinkage is the devil!!! I like having type 4 hair I just wish that it didn't shrink so damn much it makes me feel bald and like my hair is much shorter than it actually is.

Back