Votes: 42 28.8%
  • Brown

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Natural Hair color

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other

Votes: 27 18.5%

• Total voters
I put other. My hair is dark brown and auburn. But the auburn only shows if I spend time in the sun...otherwise it stays low enough to not be noticed aside from a streak here or there my friends may catch.

I put down black, which is my natural hair color in the fall and winter. It starts to lighten to a dark brown in the summertime though, but I stopped coloring 12 years ago.

IDK my hair always had this weird Brown tint to it. Even can notice it in low lighting, its a bit annoying.. but what can I really do. I use to think (long time ago) it was from chemicals or my relaxer.. but nope.. well idk maybe. Either way its been this color for as long as I remember

I don't know, i guess is kind of red/brown/mahogany. I dyed like 20 days ago

SANY0038-vi.jpg

I had black hair before, i guess i will turn black again with some highlights

Natural color is medium brown and deep brown with red tones throughout. I have cinnamon tips right now.

I voted black, but only because I didn't see the "natural hair color" one.. my hair is an off black ...

I voted other. I have about 10 grays and they are a auburn reddish color due to henna/cassia treatments. My natural hair color is the darkest brown you can get (since most stylist say there is no such thing as black for natural hair color). It basically looks black. Because of this the henna/cassia treatments (use half of each) has not deposited any color to my natural hair color only the grays!

So, my color is almost black with reddish grays!!
:lachen::lachen:

right now its reddish brown in the sunlight thanks to my experiments with henna months ago. (it did not go well, lol). Now I'm trying to get a sewin and its hell to match the colors

Back