What did your SO do that made you smile today?

Vinyl

I read a thread about most of the threads on this forum being negative, so I figured I'd help change that. =)

Mine begged me to call him after I said I didn't want to wake him up. He literally went, "Please?" So cute. <3

I got off of work at 6am so I've pretty much been sleep all day. My SO called and asked why I hadn't texted him all day (he's at work) I told him I was sleeping. He sighed and asked me how is he supposed to live his life with out my texts. I promptly text him like 5 text soon as he hung up. He texted me back and said now he can breath.:kiss:

He's a real sweety though. He says he has an active quota to make me smile at least twice a day. He always goes over.:love:

I got off of work at 6am so I've pretty much been sleep all day. My SO called and asked why I hadn't texted him all day (he's at work) I told him I was sleeping. He sighed and asked me how is he supposed to live his life with out my texts. I promptly text him like 5 text soon as he hung up. He texted me back and said now he can breath.:kiss:

He's a real sweety though. He says he has an active quota to make me smile at least twice a day. He always goes over.:love:

oooohhh...how sweet...

Very sweet! We played Connect 4 and Monopoly today, and he got his butt whooped at both. Despite his losing, he had me laughing all day...to tears at times. It was a nice low-key day.

Very sweet! We played Connect 4 and Monopoly today, and he got his butt whooped at both. Despite his losing, he had me laughing all day...to tears at times. It was a nice low-key day.

I LOVE CONNECT FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

My SO and I are way too competitive that's when all the love goes out the window. We were playing strip baseball on his son's Nintendo Wii:wasntme: (what a work out). I won:cup: and was ready for another work out:kissing4: . Do you know this fool started hollering about a rematch. He's butt naked and I'm close enough and he's upset he lost. :nono:

That's really cute and sweet that you play these simple, yet fun games together!

I joined the wig challenge, so i braided my hair into about 6 cornrows going back and left some hair out at the front (i'm wearing a fall). At night I divide the front into two parts and braid each.

Last night I was just finishing up on one of the braids when my so came in front of me and was watching me.

Him: "there's something about this look that I like" (keep in mind i think i look crazy)

Him looking thoughtful: I guess i like the pickanniny in you!

Me looking at him crazy: what?!

Him (shrugs): I just do.

It was so out of nowhere i had to laugh.

I joined the wig challenge, so i braided my hair into about 6 cornrows going back and left some hair out at the front (i'm wearing a fall). At night I divide the front into two parts and braid each.

Last night I was just finishing up on one of the braids when my so came in front of me and was watching me.

Him: "there's something about this look that I like" (keep in mind i think i look crazy)

Him looking thoughtful: I guess i like the pickanniny in you!

Me looking at him crazy: what?!

Him (shrugs): I just do.

It was so out of nowhere i had to laugh.

:grin: That was funny!
The other stories were sweet as well.
My SO makes me laugh every day. Either he says something funny, or I just chuckle from thinking of him and something he said or did. :lol: He's sweet and innocent.

:grin: That was funny!
The other stories were sweet as well.
My SO makes me laugh every day. Either he says something funny, or I just chuckle from thinking of him and something he said or did. :lol: He's sweet and innocent.

Your hair looks so lush in that clip!!!

Back on topic, he says funny things all the time, and he is forever perplexed by the "hair thing".

We went to the gym yesterday and I hit the weights pretty hard. Today I'm feeling it!!! He massaged my aching calfs and thighs and walked extra slow with me on my way in and out of church.

Ya'll asked for it...

I went grocery shopping early in the morning before breakfast and called hubby from the cell when I pulled into the driveway to help unload. He told me to leave it because he and the kids had just sat down to eat pancakes and they'd get it later. I was a little miffed but said ok. Came inside and as soon as I stepped into the kitchen I was suddenly surrounded by hubby and the kids, all in nothing but their underwear and whooping and hollering as they pulled down the backsides of their underwear and smacked their butts dancing around me like a war party. Even my 2 yr old was hollering and smacking at his diaper:grin:. My bad mood went away instantly and after I told them how stupid they all were I got treated to some pancakes that had been made for me.

He called me early this morning and said: "I really don't even have anything to say, babe. I just wanted to hear your voice!"

Back