Well, well, well... last time I was here...

icon_bish.gif

I like this smilie.

Man! I have been gone for a while and come back and it is lit up in here:grin: I really miss you gals when I am gone, I was just peeking in for the day!:duck:

Ok ladies finally "Secret" is revealed for all to know the mystery is over

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/secret.htm

"The Secret is a feature length movie presentation which reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, traveling through centuries... This is The Secret to everything - the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, youth: everything you have ever wanted. All the resources you will ever need to understand and live The Secret. The world's leading scientists, authors, and philosophers will reveal The Secret that utterly transformed the lives of every person who ever knew it... Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein." -
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok ladies finally "Secret" is revealed for all to know the mystery is over

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/secret.htm

"The Secret is a feature length movie presentation which reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, traveling through centuries... This is The Secret to everything - the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, youth: everything you have ever wanted. All the resources you will ever need to understand and live The Secret. The world's leading scientists, authors, and philosophers will reveal The Secret that utterly transformed the lives of every person who ever knew it... Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein." -

Oh no secret yet....well on the plus side it brought the regulars from OT and ET forums, newbies and lurkers out into the hair forum on the other hand this thread is about to get :locked: So, Bloss :padlock:

At the very least, it should be moved to another forum, because there hasn't been a useful hair tip posted yet. Shame on you. B.lossssom S. Warzchoski.

Last edited:
Where are you guys finding all those extra smileys? Oh, I forgot, is there supposed to be drama to contribute to this thread?:nono::lachen:

Where are you guys finding all those extra smileys? Oh, I forgot, is there supposed to be drama to contribute to this thread?:nono::lachen:

Uh-huh, you have to talk about at least one persons' momma before you can post in this thread. :yep:

The extra smileys are found if you click the link that reads 'More' right under the little box of smileys to the right of your reply box. Hope that made sense... :drunk:

Thanks Kels! I don't want to throw salt on anybody's momma so I'll watch from the sidelines. I just never saw the popcorn or microwave smilies before during my previous smiley perusals.

Hell yeah its about to be some drama! Where the :huh: have you been?

bet_college_hill.jpg

OOOOOOOOO its about to be some drama. Its about to be some drama. Its about be some drama.
You know B, I believe some folks actually start threads knowing its gonna be full of drama. Ya know I think I'm onto something...:scratchch

:lachen:

Back