Last time I posted pics my hair was doing well right? Well...Here it it now!

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the styles you created (and may nick a few for myself :grin:)

Theres anothe poster thats able to do that, Ima find her.

That's Mook (I can remember her full username of hand) Another person I e-stalk!

ETA: Mook's hair

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the styles you created (and may nick a few for myself :grin:)

That's Mook (I can remember her full username of hand) Another person I e-stalk!

ETA: Mook's hair

Yessssss...Youre so right. Thanks...

OK, now that my heart palpitations have subsided ..... beautimus hair and styles as usual !!!!

I love love love the pic showing your layers, are they naturally occurring or did you cut it into a style ?

LOVELY!

I long for the day when every strand on my head is long enough to put into an updo. Right now my flyaways are jockin my style

SimJam said:
OK, now that my heart palpitations have subsided ..... beautimus hair and styles as usual !!!!

I love love love the pic showing your layers, are they naturally occurring or did you cut it into a style ?

Thanks SimJam. Yes the layers are naturally occurring. I have never actually paid attention to them until now :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

Lovely,
I haven't asked this in a long time, but what's your regimen?
melissa-bee, here is my regimen

My regimen

prepoo with oil or Aubrey organics GPB
Shampoo with Giovanni tea tree triple treat or with Curls cleansing cream
Deep condition with AO Honeysuckle rose or Shescentit banana brulee or Oyin honey hemp or Shescentit avocado condish
Use KCKT leave-in or the Kimmaytube mix
Braid my hair up for a braid out or blowdry them braid it up
Moisturize as needed with Qhemet AOHC or BRBC

Thats about it :)

@Mandy4610 you know I live for these posts. :notworthy Beautiful as always! Is your book "My Hair in Photos" out yet? You remember you promised to autograph my copy and send it to me with compliments. I'm still waiting. :look:

@Mandy4610 you know I live for these posts. :notworthy Beautiful as always! Is your book "My Hair in Photos" out yet? You remember you promised to autograph my copy and send it to me with compliments. I'm still waiting. :look:
Nonie :look:
Awww, thank you so much. I really appreciate the compliment....that book idea is a good idea:grin:

Still going strong!:grin:

This is not a comparison but just sharing how my hair has been over the last few months. I will post a comparison thread at the end of the year.

file.jpg
file-1.jpg

file-9.jpg
file-11.jpg

file-15.jpg
file-16.jpg

file-18.jpg
file-19.jpg

file-21.jpg
file-22.jpg

file-25.jpg
file-27.jpg

file-28.jpg
file-30.jpg

file-36.jpg
file-34.jpg
VivaMac Can you see the post now?

OP, do your ends tangle together? Is your straight hair in your pics hair that you straightened yourself? WHAT YOU BEEN DOING? Please share more details! I feel like my hair isnt growing.

OP, do your ends tangle together? Is your straight hair in your pics hair that you straightened yourself? WHAT YOU BEEN DOING? Please share more details! I feel like my hair isnt growing.

delitefulmane
Yes, my ends do tangle, natural hair is detangles galore and I have just learned to deal with it and try to keep my ends as healthy as possible by moisturizing them and dusting/trimming regularly but not often.

Yes, I straighten my own hair...ALWAYS.

I haven't been doing anything special, I posted my regimen up thread and thats pretty much all I do.

I am sure your hair is growing, maybe just giving some extra TLC to your ends might help?

Back