Well, well, well... last time I was here...

I have no idea what the old thread is, but I'm throwing one star at this one.

This is a 'beef' thread disguised as hair advice and deserves negative stars.

BTW - what is up with these fake apologies?

Do you really think ole B. is going to give you the ancient negro secret to growing black hair? Really? Come on now maynnnnn! The okie doke is alive and well.

Blossssom, you should really consider teaching thread marketing strategies. Your threads get more views and responses than anyone's. Impressive.

Blossssom, you really are the Queen Bee up in here :lachen:You've got all kinds of folks with their butts all in a tizzy about how worthless this thread is, yet....here they are. You were just bored and needed some attention, huh? Ok, I'm giving it to you, now tell me the secret or THAT'S IT!!!! I'm might have to light one of the torches and join the town gang :yep:

Blossssom, you really are the Queen Bee up in here :lachen:You've got all kinds of folks with their butts all in a tizzy about how worthless this thread is, yet....here they are. You were just bored and needed some attention, huh? Ok, I'm giving it to you, now tell me the secret or THAT'S IT!!!! I'm might have to light one of the torches and join the town gang :yep:

Maybe if you knew a little more about her history you wouldn't be so quick to say "we" have our butts in a tizzy and that she is "the queen bee" :rolleyes:

Maybe if you knew a little more about her history you wouldn't be so quick to say "we" have our butts in a tizzy and that she is "the queen bee" :rolleyes:

I know more than enough about her history, and I also know enough than to play games I don't want to play, as should you.

I know more than enough about her history, and I also know enough than to play games I don't want to play, as should you.

Who said anyone was playing a game? Apparantly you are by making the comments that you made about her being queen bee and others having their butts in a tizzy. Carry on with your game playing, I'll sit this game out.

ETA: And another thing, if anyone here is "playing" a game it would be Blossom. Maybe you should give the advice to her.

I tried my BEST to stay out of this thread but.........:lachen::lachen::lachen:"ANCIENT NEGRO SECRET"!!!!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::grin::grin::lachen::lachen:

I have no idea what the old thread is, but I'm throwing one star at this one.

This is a 'beef' thread disguised as hair advice and deserves negative stars.

BTW - what is up with these fake apologies?

Do you really think ole B. is going to give you the ancient negro secret to growing black hair? Really? Come on now maynnnnn! The okie doke is alive and well.

And someone said they wanted a microwave smilie

Well..​

microwave.gif

food-smiley-018.gif

Who said anyone was playing a game? Apparantly you are by making the comments that you made about her being queen bee and others having their butts in a tizzy. Carry on with your game playing, I'll sit this game out.

ETA: And another thing, if anyone here is "playing" a game it would be Blossom. Maybe you should give the advice to her.

I think it's a good thing for you to sit this one out which is something you should of done from the get go. Coming into a Blossssom thread and deciding to participate makes you one of those contributing to Blossssom's delinquency. You are no better and if you or someone else can state an opinion, so can I. :yep:

the secret is...............

there is no secret! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

sorry i couldn't resist that one. hopefully blossom will come in with some data. i really don't believe Sally's products are all that bad. from a chemical standpoint when you compare the labels the ingredients are the same. i've never used them though. my products are even cheaper than sally's :drunk:

Blossssom is beyond being given advice, she can only be amusing and amused, you should know this.

I think it's a good thing for you to sit this one out which is something you should of done from the get go. Coming into a Blossssom thread and deciding to participate makes you one of those contributing to Blossssom's delinquency. You are no better and if you or someone else can state an opinion, so can I. :yep:

First off, i don't need for you tell me what i should have done in the first place.

Second, No one is contributing to her delinquency by telling her like it is. Sorry, if she or you can't handle the truth by calling her out so be it.

Third, yes, you can have all the opinion you want. I'm not going to agree with you but so is life :yep:

Anything else or are we done?

And someone said they wanted a microwave smilie

Well..​

microwave.gif

food-smiley-018.gif
Thanks Sera.

This thread is great it has everything, old drama, new drama, apologists, bullies, innocent bystanders, a new mini fight breaking out in the middle, and over 30 votes and it cant get past two stars:lachen:

Thanks Sera.

This thread is great it has everything, old drama, new drama, apologists, bullies, innocent bystanders, a new mini fight breaking out in the middle, and over 30 votes and it cant get past two stars:lachen:

something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue . . . :lachen:

Thanks Sera.

Excellent recap! The NFL needs to hire you for real.:grin:

First off, i don't need for you tell me what i should have done in the first place. Yeah, you did, so I did

Second, No one is contributing to her delinquency by telling her like it is. Yeah, you are

Sorry, if she or you can't handle the truth by calling her out so be it. Your truth is just that, YOURS and mine is mine.

Third, yes, you can have all the opinion you want. I'm not going to agree with you but so is life :yep: This we can agree on :yep:

Anything else or are we done? I thought you said you were done already, guess it was a mistype

:yep::yep::yep:

Thanks Sera.

lawdy.. AND it got a breakdown of its stats...

ya'll treats are a MESS!!!

Back