Well, well, well... last time I was here...

Girl whateva, pop ya collar and keep it movin!!!!! Girl I love, love your posts cause they are always funny, and thought provoking... I just remembered a bit you shared when you were on another site and they were mostly of white backgrounds and you just sat back and watched them debate on race!!! Girl keep us informed!!! Thanks for the tip on sally's..... Dont leave again, ya hear???

Girl whateva, pop ya collar and keep it movin!!!!! Girl I love, love your posts cause they are always funny, and thought provoking... I just remembered a bit you shared when you were on another site and they were mostly of white backgrounds and you just sat back and watched them debate on race!!! Girl keep us informed!!! Thanks for the tip on sally's..... Dont leave again, ya hear???

Haha! Thanks, Soon... yea, I be all over the place.

After that a$$ beating I got last time, I did go and hide in the bushes. I'm back, though, and I plan to be more compassionate towards our 4a/b sisters trying to grow long, healthy hair.

It's a challenge, and I think I temporarily forgot to be sensitive. Oh well... continuing to work on my "approach" :look: :)

To quote Jay-Z "Ladies is pimps too ...Blossom... go on brush your shoulders off!!" Get that dirt off ya shoulder!

Get that dirt off yo pants and brush the leaves out ya hair, you starting to cause people to stare... Welcome back, oh yeah did you shower this morning???? JUST KIDDING... There are a lot of us here that like ya':yep:

"Can't we all just get along?" "Forgive and forget" "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"........ Now what's the secret?

You all should read the entire thread to see the secret, its already been posted.

Good to know Blosson. I dont do generics though because Ive always suspected something was up with them.

Blosssom!

I totally missed the thread that caused you to leave us, but I'm glad that you are back! I missed ya, girl!

:bighug:

Blosssom!

I totally missed the thread that caused you to leave us, but I'm glad that you are back! I missed ya, girl!

:bighug:

Thanks, Glib, and no, Quest, the real secret has not been posted.

I think with the generics people wanted to believe they were the equivalent of the "real thing" but deep down inside us users knew they weren't.

Why would Paul Mitchell and Nexxus allow some "spin off" to profit from their creation unless they were in on the deal, which I doubt they would be?

Again, $3.99 versus $13.99... which would you choose?

Anyhoo...

If you are over the drama of the last crazy post why not just post the secret? Are you looking for folx to beg you for the secret Bloss? I'm just wondering, honestly I am. You aren't going to get the apology from whomever, and in any case why should you hold back something from hundreds of women over one poster? I don't understand and must be missing something...

Alright now, lets get on with it. I'm not sure who said what to you but lets get on with it.

Last edited:
If you are over the drama of the last crazy post why not just post the secret? Are you looking for folx to beg you for the secret Bloss? I'm just wondering, honestly I am. You aren't going to get the apology from whomever, and in any case why should you hold back something from hundreds of women over one poster? I don't understand and must be missing something...

I agree. I don't understand the point of bringing up old drama. I also don't see the point of keeping some "secret" because of it. There is so much info on this forum anyway - nothing is too much of a "secret" anyway. Even if it is something no one has ever heard of, I bet there are already 50-11 other ways to get the same results. I don't get it. Is anything ever really that big a deal on here? No I don't think so.

:look:

:look:......Okay, I am very confused right now. I am unable to come to this site on a daily basis because my computer is down at home.:tantrum:

What was the bashing thread about? It does not matter I will apologize anyway:imsorry:

I wanna know the secret.....:prettyplease:

:lol: Why the rating? People must not like you over here. :lol: Why don't you stay in the OT and ET boards where you're welcome :lol:

ETA: I voted it 5 stars to balance it out, but it stayed on 2 stars :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lol: Why the rating? People must not like you over here. :lol: Why don't you stay in the OT and ET boards where you're welcome :lol:

ETA: I voted it 5 stars to balance it out, but it stayed on 2 stars :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't think its her..I think its just the idea that she was saying she had a great secret to 'help' the women here but that she wasn't going to post it until one particular person apologized. I think people just thought that was trivial and stirring up bad feelings. More than anything I would LOVE to see updated pics of B's hair. It is so purrrrrtyyyyy. I don't care about the other stuff. :grin:

Also, ladies Blossom did post the "secret". She said don't use the generic products at Sally's. Stick to the reall Nexxus, Paul Mitchell, etc because someone at the store? I believe...told her there are salts in those generic products. Glad I never bought them. Thanks for the tip B.

ITA!! I do apologize Blossom...but I do hope that you post your secret despite your feelings towards this "C" person. There are a lot of young ladies that may need your advise on this thread...

I don't think she posted the actual "secret" just yet. Although I do appreciate the tip about the Sally's Generic products. I'll be throwing out by bottle of "bo-bo" Joico K-Pak tonight!:lachen:Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't think its her..I think its just the idea that she was saying she had a great secret to 'help' the women here but that she wasn't going to post it until one particular person apologized. I think people just thought that was trivial and stirring up bad feelings. More than anything I would LOVE to see updated pics of B's hair. It is so purrrrrtyyyyy. I don't care about the other stuff. :grin:

Also, ladies Blossom did post the "secret". She said don't use the generic products at Sally's. Stick to the reall Nexxus, Paul Mitchell, etc because someone at the store? I believe...told her there are salts in those generic products. Glad I never bought them. Thanks for the tip B.
She said earlier that wasnt the real secret.

I don't get it :look: Why are people apologizing & they did nothing wrong :nono:

I was wondering the same thing. :ohwell: If you feel this "C" person owes you an apology Blosssom, why not just PM her about it instead of starting this drama provoking thread and holding a mysterious "secret" for ransom? :rolleyes:

25 votes & still at 2 stars...Blosss must have ticked somebody off!

You're stressing me out Blossss, give up the goods already! I rarely come over to the mainboard - so hurry up! :wallbash:

And whatever you say better have my hair at WL by the end of the year for all these changes you puttin us through!

You know this is a crazy a$$ thread! I don't participate in bashing on boards becuz I simply don't have the time. Nor do I have the time to read about who's bashing who . . .

I really don't understand the motive behind Blossom starting this thread and demanding apologies before letting go of a secret and everyone falling for it????????? This is blowing my mind.

What do you all want to bet that the secret isn't anything new? Don't play the game or get involved in the hype. I'm outta here!

Last edited:
You know this is a crazy a$$ thread! I don't participate in bashing on boards becuz I simply don't have the time. Nor do I have the time to read about who's bashing who . . .

I really don't understand the motive behind Blossom starting this thread and demanding appologies before letting go of a secret and everyone falling for it????????? This is blowing my mind.

What do you all want to bet that the secret isn't anything new? Don't play the game or get involved in the hype. I'm outta here!

i think this thread should be deleted/banished by a mod...

ETA, not your post snuckles, i hope you know i meant "this" thread as in the one we are all posting in LOL.

Last edited:
Back