Well, well, well... last time I was here...

OMG, you have me at work cracking up at ya silly butt. You are too silly:lachen::lachen:This the kind of drama I watch from a distance:yep::lachen:

Well, I'm glad you find the humor and can get a couple of laughs. :yep: It's nice to know there are some who really know it's not that serious and it's easier to laugh than throw a fit. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

What do you mean it killed you? If I had hair that you claim to have I would post too many pictures!! :yep: And things change. It's okay to admit if you've had setbacks. I see that a lot of people experience setbacks for multiple reasons. When I see a picture for myself of your hair I may be more likely to go out and buy something that you endorse.

:lachen: I go and and come back and this thread's still alive, Blossom's got hair, unless she chopped it off last time I saw it it was a healthy brastrap...actually I think most of the ladies with very long hair here don't post much or put up pix, including the person that put me on to LHCF:drunk:

But seriously this thread's way too long and yes I know I'm contributing to it if u lot had responded to my thread about the biolage line then we wouldn't still be here *sigh*:grin:

Last edited:
Welcome back Blosss! BINGO! Now I know why my hair feels so "yukky" after I come out of the sea from a nice long swim.

Don't know what happened before but all families go through feuds:catfight: and at the end of the day "Love Still Stands!":grouphug3:

Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Back