Well, well, well... last time I was here...

I've said this before, if you look at the generic ingredients on the bottle and the ingredients the bottle has as the real thing...it really isn't. It will read "Nexxus has such and such ingredients", and being the pj I am I have to compare and they are not the same.

You know I've read the labels closely, but there are so many ingredients, I could have missed a couple.

But they highly resemble each other. Oh well... thing of the past.

Blossss - that "secret" was kinda wack! especially for all these emotions/emoticons you put us through!

I think I'll go marinate my head in some Grey Poupon and coconut oil instead. I sware i read that in another thread

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Man in the limo: "Excuse me sir...but do you have any Grey Poupon?"
Other man in the limo: "indeed I do" then rolls up his window.

Ahh memories!

Girl, I'm just screwing around.

I wasn't that upset over the mob killing. LOL! :)

It's not like I really left anyway. Just left up out of here.

So since I've have thrown out the generic Sally sh**, I've been using Biolage's daily leave-in tonic mixed with some Mane 'n Tail Detangler.

It's a f**king dream. I am about 3 months post-relaxer and my hair has never been this easy to detangle, from root to tip.

I've been using it for about four weeks now, and nothing is different.

Let me know if any other 4a/b ladies try it. Biolage is high, though.

Good luck.
What other products did you get with your Biolage set? I've been eyeballing the
biolage hydratherapie hydrating shampoo & balm

Did you get this or something else. :yep:

What other products did you get with your Biolage set? I've been eyeballing the
biolage hydratherapie hydrating shampoo & balm

Did you get this or something else. :yep:

I picked up the hydrating shampoo; the conditioning balm and the detangling solution, which I :love:

And just as before when I used the Sally generics, I mix the detangling solution with the balm or with whichever conditioner I'm using and allow my hair to marinate in a baggy while I shower.

Smooth as silk :)

I picked up the hydrating shampoo; the conditioning balm and the detangling solution, which I :love:

And just as before when I used the Sally generics, I mix the detangling solution with the balm or with whichever conditioner I'm using and allow my hair to marinate in a baggy while I shower.

Smooth as silk :)
Now you got my PJ monkey on my back now man! I had a couple of tangles to deal with last night with my under processed self...:wallbash:

I just read through the posts. Interesting progression.
I find it even more amusing that we have 15+ pages of posts for a "hair secret" without any pics, ever. Human nature, so funny :lol:

Others have seen a pic of my hair, so they know that I know what I'm talking about.

Hopefully, Atlanta and Twisties will report something back and others if they decide to try the mix.

This is actually some really good advice, at least to me cause I was wondering about Sally's products. I bought a bottle of Generic Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner and I noticed it doesn't make my hair feel the same way as the real thing does. I experience no tea tree tingle at all from the generic, so something has to be off.

Last edited:
This is actually some really good advice, at least to me cause I was wondering about Sally's products. I bought a bottle of Generic Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner and I noticed it doesn't make my hair feel the same way as the real thing does. I experience no tea tree tingle at all from the generic, so something has to be off.

Thank you. Knew it was too good to be true. I wish someone would have told me.

I can't believe people got their feathers ruffled because Bloss didn't run back into this thread as fast as they wanted her to.

Sometimes, I like....just push the keyboard away ladies....it will be ok!

NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO SPEND ALL DAY ON LHCF! Some of us have to do other things in between posts (work, clean, cook, etc.):rolleyes:

Sorry, but I trust NO ONE who can't display any pics! Like someone said earlier, it ain't that hard!!! Most digital cameras sold now are "plug & play", so you just snap the pictures, plug it in to your computer, and upload them. What the OP said may work, but just going off of the lack of pics I wouldn't trust it at all. :nono::nono::nono::nono: Who knows, maybe her avatar is her real hair... :blush:

Sorry, but I trust NO ONE who can't display any pics! Like someone said earlier, it ain't that hard!!! Most digital cameras sold now are "plug & play", so you just snap the pictures, plug it in to your computer, and upload them. What the OP said may work, but just going off of the lack of pics I wouldn't trust it at all. :nono::nono::nono::nono: Who knows, maybe her avatar is her real hair... :blush:

Yea, you're new. LOL!

I will once again (it practically killed me last time) post pics.

I have taken two so far of a comb-out before a wash, but I need finished styles, so I'm working on it.

You can ask some of the older members who have seen my hair what it was like :)

Yeah! I've seen Blossss' pic. Tell her too that the pic in your avatar is not really you. (however funny she looks :lachen:)

Besides a pic of detanlged hair is nothing. A nice rollerset, braidout ,etc. yeah. But a pic of some mixture that just detangled someone's hair?!?!?! Save Bev the server space and skip it.

Yea, you're new. LOL!

I have taken two so far of a comb-out before a wash, but I need finished styles, so I'm working on it.

What do you mean it killed you? If I had hair that you claim to have I would post too many pictures!! :yep: And things change. It's okay to admit if you've had setbacks. I see that a lot of people experience setbacks for multiple reasons. When I see a picture for myself of your hair I may be more likely to go out and buy something that you endorse.

Yeah! I've seen Blossss' pic. Tell her too that the pic in your avatar is not really you. (however funny she looks :lachen:)

Besides a pic of detanlged hair is nothing. A nice rollerset, braidout ,etc. yeah. But a pic of some mixture that just detangled someone's hair?!?!?! Save Bev the server space and skip it.

Well, thanks a lot! LOL!

Maybe I will save Bev the time ;)

No, but I plan to post pics of the comb-out, my hair after it's detangled, plus this "pin" style that I created the other week and my hair flat-ironed.

That's at least five pics. Should satisfy everybody :p

What do you mean it killed you? If I had hair that you claim to have I would post too many pictures!! :yep: And things change. It's okay to admit if you've had setbacks. I see that a lot of people experience setbacks for multiple reasons. When I see a picture for myself of your hair I may be more likely to go out and buy something that you endorse.

I'm just not a big picture person.

Let's see, I'm lazy, admittedly.

I bought a camera and it expired. Yea, that's lazy.

Bought another camera, took 3-4 months to get the pics developed.

Finally got a couple of people here to assist me in getting it on the forum.

I'll need those folks again because I still don't know how to save pics to Photobuckets.

It won't take five years again this time, I promise.

I'm washing tomorrow so I can take the detangled and airdry pics and then the "pin" style the day after.

The flat-iron is another story. Maybe I'll just post the easy stuff. It takes two hours to flat-iron my hair which is why I seldom do.

A pic of detangled hair is actually something. I don't plan on treating someone like a "hair god" (sorry, can't think of a better term) if they can't post pictures. There are plenty of other women on this board who have beautiful hair and actually have pictures to prove it. I just can't believe all of these people waited on this "secret" from someone and no one really knows what her (?) hair looks like. The only reason that I posted and came in was because I thought that surely you would show a pic of your hair to back up what you said. Guess not, though. I will check back to see if you ever post a picture, though. Until then, I will continue to use my own methods and ask help from those who have proof. :ohwell:

Yea, you're new. LOL!

I am only defending you because you black Blossom inside joke. :grin:

In Blossom defense she was not ball head ladies based on photo:lachen:

I saw the pic you had in your siggy so I believe you

plus, Im not a pic person either so I can't front. I probably won't show my stretched out hair for another year..I showed my hair in its natural state for a few days this summer.
stay strong girl!!! Imma big fan!!! glad your back

I posted my old picture in the Photo Galleries for the non-believers.

I'll see you all later. Off to mail DVDs and lunch in the City. One meal today because I'm sure lunch will consume all 1000 calories.

Called in today at work. Late.

A pic of detangled hair is actually something. I don't plan on treating someone like a "hair god" (sorry, can't think of a better term) if they can't post pictures. There are plenty of other women on this board who have beautiful hair and actually have pictures to prove it. I just can't believe all of these people waited on this "secret" from someone and no one really knows what her (?) hair looks like. The only reason that I posted and came in was because I thought that surely you would show a pic of your hair to back up what you said. Guess not, though. I will check back to see if you ever post a picture, though. Until then, I will continue to use my own methods and ask help from those who have proof. :ohwell:

As it was said EARLIER, she did post pics of her hair EARLIER on this board. Many of us saw it.

I have seen nice hair (and I have pics of my own) but it is not the result of any one product. Certainly not from just detangling.

Proof pics of ng that was smoothed in water and glycerin? I have as of YET to see a person put pics on here of their hair simply after they detangled. People post pics on here all the time AFTER they popped and teared and then heat seared their hair. Since you have seen such detangling pics, I would certainly appreciate links to their threads, fotki, or whatever album you saw such um..... proof of detangled new growth hair that was 3 months post relaxer.

As it was said EARLIER, she did post pics of her hair EARLIER on this board. Many of us saw it.

I have seen nice hair (and I have pics of my own) but it is not the result of any one product. Certainly not from just detangling.

Proof pics of ng that was smoothed in water and glycerin? I have as of YET to see a person put pics on here of their hair simply after they detangled. People post pics on here all the time AFTER they popped and teared and then heat seared their hair. Since you have seen such detangling pics, I would certainly appreciate links to their threads, fotki, or whatever album you saw such um..... proof of detangled new growth hair that was 3 months post relaxer.

Um, I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I did not respond to your post to start an argument. Unlike some I will not feed into the drama. I was simply stating that whatever pictures were posted before are irrelevant, particularly in the case of myself who is a newby and never saw the pictures. And I have actually seen pictures of various members' hair in various states, such as wet, dry, detangled, relaxed, straightened, curly, braid-out, twist-out, new growth, etc. I won't take my time to search for those pictures, but they do exist. I actually have a couple in my own fotki.

Um, I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I did not respond to your post to start an argument. Unlike some I will not feed into the drama. I was simply stating that whatever pictures were posted before are irrelevant, particularly in the case of myself who is a newby and never saw the pictures. And I have actually seen pictures of various members' hair in various states, such as wet, dry, detangled, relaxed, straightened, curly, braid-out, twist-out, new growth, etc. I won't take my time to search for those pictures, but they do exist. I actually have a couple in my own fotki.

I have seen your fotki and others as well. Proves nothing.

Okay, nvybeauty. I'm really not comprehending what you're talking about. So, on that note, I think I'm just going to have to remove myself from this thread. But you have a nice day, though. :yep:

Blossssom, you really are the Queen Bee up in here :lachen:You've got all kinds of folks with their butts all in a tizzy about how worthless this thread is, yet....here they are. You were just bored and needed some attention, huh? Ok, I'm giving it to you, now tell me the secret or THAT'S IT!!!! I'm might have to light one of the torches and join the town gang :yep:

OMG, you have me at work cracking up at ya silly butt. You are too silly:lachen::lachen:This the kind of drama I watch from a distance:yep::lachen:

Back