Wedding Pic Teasers...

Stunning! Just gorgeous. Seems like just yesterday you were sharing your engagement pics.

These are the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen - including my own! :yep: Fantastic. Good gracious!

ETA: That pic of the rings -- what are they on? That pic of the groomsmen looks amazing. You are beautiful. I love those shoes. Gracious me, gracious me. To much to say... :drunk:

GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

First, let me say you are absolutely gorgeous...... You made a beautiful bride.....

And second, Calla Lillies are my favorite...I have them all over my house....

Your husband is FIONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Who ever coordinated your wedding did an excellent job even down to the cake, the way the rings were arranged against the "ice"....

I know I'm rambling, but everything looks MAGNIFICENT!!!!

God Bless your Union......

These are the most beautiful wedding pictures I've ever seen - including my own! :yep: Fantastic. Good gracious!

ETA: That pic of the rings -- what are they on? That pic of the groomsmen looks amazing. You are beautiful. I love those shoes. Gracious me, gracious me. To much to say... :drunk:

The rings are on candy...you know the ones that come in peach, watermelon, apple...they're kind of sour and sweet.

OP, I love all the pics. I've always wanted to have a reception in an acquarium. And I love the colors you chose for the wedding.

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! Everything looked perfect here! I'm speechless. Congrats!!!

Those photos are fabulousssssssss. They are worth every penny and I don't even know the cost!
Just lovely. Made me feel like I was there..:lol:

GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

First, let me say you are absolutely gorgeous...... You made a beautiful bride.....

And second, Calla Lillies are my favorite...I have them all over my house....

Your husband is FIONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Who ever coordinated your wedding did an excellent job even down to the cake, the way the rings were arranged against the "ice"....

I know I'm rambling, but everything looks MAGNIFICENT!!!!

God Bless your Union......
Thanks so much. We planned every detail ourselves. I wanted something that really exuded our personlities and taste. I wanted to be nontraditional with the reception. Thanks for your kind words!

The rings are on candy...you know the ones that come in peach, watermelon, apple...they're kind of sour and sweet.

OP, I love all the pics. I've always wanted to have a reception in an acquarium. And I love the colors you chose for the wedding.
Yep, they are on the blue rasperry gummi-rings :) We had a candy bar with candies in our wedding colors; I'll share those pics when we get them back! I loved it!

So beautiful! Did you press your hair?
My hair...it was straightened with a marcel iron (sp) and hair pieces were added to create my "nubian bun." Though I LOVED my wedding hair...I had heat damange. I'll post on that later :nono:

Amazing. You were one beautiful bride!

Edit: I just realized you got married in Charleston. Yay! I love the pineapple fountain you posed in front of. :) When I was younger I said I wanted to get married at that park (my family's from Charleston).

Last edited:
Congratulations.The wedding looked lovely and the photos are AMAZING! If my day ever comes I'm gonna have to hire your photographers....seriously!

Back