Waist Length in 2010

lol @ overlapping relaxers... back in the day i used to relax my whole head of hair every relaxer lmao. its what i get for for not reading directions lmao

lol @ overlapping relaxers... back in the day i used to relax my whole head of hair every relaxer lmao. its what i get for for not reading directions lmao

I had a friend who used to do that and COLOR :blush:, I took her home the first weekend I Started and fixed her up something good, she was my supervisor but whew her hair was damaged. Said the lady relaxed her from root to tip every MONTH :nono:

lol ok, i'll post them but my hair isnt in a bun today since it was wash day... but it will do lol

I wanted to say I am loving your siggy hair. :)

I can't wait to see what you made. :)

I ate some fresh tomatoes I grew and I feel all geddy so I can imagine making something and being able to wear it. It just feels good when your apart of doing something. :) Great Job Mz.MOMO!

so i apparently forgot to glue the red flower to the clip lmao

but here are the ones i did right lmao
514936939_17068_.jpg

514936939_17070_.jpg

514936939_17072_.jpg

514936939_17073_.jpg

514936939_17075_.jpg

sorry about the lighting... i just did it real quick with mah phone

514936939_17068_.jpg

514936939_17070_.jpg

514936939_17072_.jpg

514936939_17073_.jpg

514936939_17075_.jpg

While all are nice Number 2 and number 4 are fierce and on the most wanted list. :) I like it Mz.MOMO I like it. You go girl. THey are all very nice.

i know the people at walmart were probably mad at me lmao... i just got a bouquet of flowers and ran around taking flowers off of other bouquets and trading them with my flowers lmfao

i walked up to the counter with a bouquet that had not one identical or matching flower lmao

Mz.MOMO I will PM you tomorrow I want to know what you used for your hair clips and parts, I love the large ones and your right when I bun I could use these to accent my hairstyles :) Thanks :D

Mz. Mo, that was me every relaxer too, every 6-8 weeks. AND I had a fiery auburn color in my hair. I don't even know how I still have hair on my head. :nono:

514936939_17068_.jpg

514936939_17070_.jpg

514936939_17072_.jpg

514936939_17073_.jpg

514936939_17075_.jpg

i know the people at walmart were probably mad at me lmao... i just got a bouquet of flowers and ran around taking flowers off of other bouquets and trading them with my flowers lmfao

i walked up to the counter with a bouquet that had not one identical or matching flower lmao

I love the flowers and am lmbo @ showing up at counter with a bouquet of handpicked flowers. All for the price of one. :lachen: (taking notes)

I compromised. Since I washed my hair tonight, I decided to dry and flat iron a section for the challenge that I'm in. It was taking too long to do more than that and it's almost 3:30 am so, here ya go. I'm squeaking along. My hair is now at the bottom of my bra strap. Hoping to be able to claim mbl next month.

Oh, btw, the hair looks oily because I used IC Heat Protectant to lightly flat iron the texlaxed/ng section. :nono: I'm excited about how thick that area looks compared to the relaxed ends tho. Maybe I will continue to texlax instead of the planned corrective relaxer. We'll see. I'm going to try to stretch another month, if I can.

(Geez. My back look hideous in the close up. Sorry.)

Good night. :yawn:

Attachments

• CIMG0078-1.jpg
    CIMG0078-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG0068-2.jpg
    CIMG0068-2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 35
  • CIMG0068-3.jpg
    CIMG0068-3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 36
Great JOB NJOY, I am jelly momma, your going to reach WL and leave me behind :) :cry:

I see you already in the HIp Length thread ready to leave me!! :cry: :cry:

We were premies together :D

Progress is awesome NJ

I compromised. Since I washed my hair tonight, I decided to dry and flat iron a section for the challenge that I'm in. It was taking too long to do more than that and it's almost 3:30 am so, here ya go. I'm squeaking along. My hair is now at the bottom of my bra strap. Hoping to be able to claim mbl next month.

Oh, btw, the hair looks oily because I used IC Heat Protectant to lightly flat iron the texlaxed/ng section. :nono: I'm excited about how thick that area looks compared to the relaxed ends tho. Maybe I will continue to texlax instead of the planned corrective relaxer. We'll see. I'm going to try to stretch another month, if I can.

(Geez. My back look hideous in the close up. Sorry.)

Good night. :yawn:

Great progress!!:clap:

You should be MBL in NO time! Keep it up!!

Great JOB NJOY, I am jelly momma, your going to reach WL and leave me behind :) :cry:

I see you already in the HIp Length thread ready to leave me!! :cry: :cry:

We were premies together :D

Progress is awesome NJ

LOL. U're crazy, girl. :grin: Nobody's leaving you behind. I'm trying to keep up with you! My next pic will, hopefully, be after a few months growth so that I can have a dramatic reveal like you did. :lick: This one was only because of a challenge I'm in and not so exciting. I'll take it, of course. :lick:

And you know good and well I have no business being in the hl thread. I was trying to lurk but had to cry over wanting to be a preemie. Heck. If Mz.MoMo is a preemie, we'll have to be the wannabee preemies.

June has been my laziest hair month. Just too darn hot. I hope that heat jump starts a growth spurt. In the meantime, I've gotta get back on my game, keeping up with my vites and stuff. :ohwell: I wanna be a preemie!!! :grin:

Great progress!!:clap:

You should be MBL in NO time! Keep it up!!

Yay! Thanks.

LOL. U're crazy, girl. :grin: Nobody's leaving you behind. I'm trying to keep up with you! :bighug: My next pic will, hopefully, be after a few months growth so that I can have a dramatic reveal like you did. :lick: This one was only because of a challenge I'm in and not so exciting. I'll take it, of course. :lick:

And you know good and well I have no business being in the hl thread. I was trying to lurk but had to cry over wanting to be a preemie. Heck. If Mz.MoMo is a preemie, we'll have to be the wannabee preemies. :lachen:

June has been my laziest hair month. Just too darn hot. I hope that heat jump starts a growth spurt. In the meantime, I've gotta get back on my game, keeping up with my vites and stuff. :ohwell: I wanna be a preemie!!! :grin:

Yay! Thanks.

:D Your progress is amazing, You Grow Girl! I am relaxing and cutting on Wednesday :) so I have to say buy buy to my ends.

AWESOME progress NJoy! Guess I'm off to rub some sulfur on my scalp thanks to you and Smiling Elephant lol.....we aren't premies yet cause we're still cookin. We are fetuses lol we'll be preemies in no time!

:D Your progress is amazing, You Grow Girl! I am relaxing and cutting on Wednesday :) so I have to say buy buy to my ends.

I'll be using my splitender on Wednesday just to make sure my ends are good. I've used it twice and think it works great!

Hey, did you see the first post in that relaxer ph level thread yet? Help a sista make a decision. I want to texlax next week. It says not to use anything over 12.5 ph which MOST are.

Girl gon head and use that relaxer. If you aren't scared of the CHEMICALS that are actually in there, then you might as well disregard the pH. I didn't read the whole thread but I do know chemistry....which is why I no longer relax lol If you are worried about the pH, you can add something more acidic to lower it. You texlax anyway so don't texlaxers normally add stuff to their relaxers? Buy some pH strips and test it out....vegetable oils are weak acids I think....unfortunately I don't know about chemistry as it relates to hair so I don't know anything about mixing oils with relaxers and how it reacts in your hair but people do it all the time? And your hair hasn't fallen out by now so why are you letting that little thread scare you lol.

I wish you were having these concerns earlier lol I had a meeting with my orgo professor a month ago and I told her about my hair obsession so she decided to start ranting about relaxers and bonds and blahblahblah. Would've been great to ask her about the basicity since I half know stuff lol

Last edited:
I'll be using my splitender on Wednesday just to make sure my ends are good. I've used it twice and think it works great!

Hey, did you see the first post in that relaxer ph level thread yet? Help a sista make a decision. I want to texlax next week. It says not to use anything over 12.5 ph which MOST are.

go ahead get your texlax on and use PC to bring it back down after you neutralize it is okay. :)

It is just important not to keep it high and to bring it back down as soon as possible. :)

Which is the importance of the neutralizing step, :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffMT-7J7r0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN120wBEAWo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkOFpEqX2M&feature=related

Last edited:
I'll have to hold off on the relaxer until sometime next week. But, in the meantime, here's my official length check for June.

NJoy, I know you're NJoy'N all of that new growth!!!:lachen: Your hair grows fast and it looks great!:grin: Thanks for the update!!

I'm going to wash & dc this week...my hair needs moisture::lick::! My ends are looking good and I hope to be full MBL by Fall. I need to be WSL by Dec. 31, 2010 @ 11:59 pm!!
:lachen::lachen:!

Back