Waist Length in 2010

i need to wash my head... me scalp is itchin even though i just washed it saturday... that's how i know its summer, gotta wash more often lol

Whew. I've been under the weather for a few days, just sleeping life away. My hair has been wrapped in this scarf for the past 4 days straight. Time for a nice cowash. Can't wait to feel the warm water on my scalp.

I hope everyone's having a great day today.

I'm unofficially checking in. I hope that's okay T777...??? I'm still at MBL but trying to reach WL. I will hopefully see it by Dec 31, 2010. :spinning: :yep: :grin:

Last edited:
had to look everywhere for this thread...
been leaving my hair alone, spraying it with water-aloe juice. And sealing every night. I am going to deep condition tomorrow.

How's that water aloe juice treating you? I use aloe juice but I mixed mine with oil water and glycerin. I'm thinking of just doing aloe and water.....

Whew. I've been under the weather for a few days, just sleeping life away. My hair has been wrapped in this scarf for the past 4 days straight. Time for a nice cowash. Can't wait to feel the warm water on my scalp.

I hope everyone's having a great day today.

I hope you feel better soon NJOY :)

I hope you feel better soon NJOY :)

Thanks, JJ. Thought I was feeling better for a minute. :nono: These springtime allergies make it hard on a sista to rebound. But I'm a mom so, there's no rest for the weary and my sick time is used up. :ohwell: Ah well...at least my hair is healthy.

I touched up after 13 weeks. I'll post pictures soon. I'm still at MBL but I think I should be WL after my next touch up in August.

Yes, I am unofficially striving for waist length. After yesterday, I am 5.6 inches from waist length. I bag my hair every night with s-curl and a leave in condition. I rinse my hair everyday with v-05 and pantene conditioner. I put s-curl alone the length during the day and occasionally put either castro oil or olive oil on the ends and a leave in conditioner. I normally pin up the back of my hair but I do wear my curly bangs in the front. I just started henna-ing and I will do one treatment a month.

Thanks.

^ Mz.MoMo I'm so sorry about your experience with skala. :nono: Thanks for sharing it with us. :bighug:

I've been keeping my hair really moisturized and it feels really good! It's so soft & manageable. The products are penetrating the strands as opposed to coating it.

Just popping in to wish everyone all the best on our journey to waist. I'm growing steadily, but feel stuck at MBL. CW'G is increasing my thickness and I am working out regularly, so I hope to make my goal this year.

I've got a feeling my right side will make it to WL before the left...:grin:. No matter what I do, or if I trim it to even it up, the right side just grows like that.

I've been keeping my hair really moisturized and it feels really good! It's so soft & manageable. The products are penetrating the strands as opposed to coating it.

whatcha using these days? :lick:

sigh I'm back...

I have update pics in my fotki under june pics
I have been treating my hair well but I wish october was here already.

whatcha using these days? :lick:

He-he:lick:

I've been on a journey to find the right combination of products to moisturize my ends. Thus far my favorite combo's are using ORS carrot oil, herbal essences long term relationship and then sealing with castor oil or argan oil. I apply it in very small amounts. Sometimes, I'll omit the carrot oil and replace it with a moisture mist spritz. :lick:

Some don't like ORS carrot oil because when applied in large amounts it feels wet and heavy. The key for me is using it in small amounts. I don't think it smells bad... neither am I crazy about it but, it does the job. I moisturize the length of my hair with ORS olive oil, moisture mist spritz, aloe vera spritz (with glycerin and rosewater), etc.

Last edited:
Back