Waist Length in 2010

Yeah my friend who I was discussing it with doesn't wear pants either.....well except to sleep and workout which I don't understand. IF you can't wear pants then you cant wear pants so why you wearin the pants lol but whateva!

Yeah my friend who I was discussing it with doesn't wear pants either.....well except to sleep and workout which I don't understand. IF you can't wear pants then you cant wear pants so why you wearin the pants lol but whateva!

Thanks for sharing :grin:
That just goes to show you that with prayer, you have to interpret its meaning in your life for yourself...

On another note, I recently got a new protective style. I do sort of life a southern tease bun but use an octopus clip to secure it. so no more frequent wash n goes and hand in hair for me! i like this new do a lot and i have no urge to put heat on my hair anymore :drunk: im kinda pleased with that.

yeah... i'm trying to remember what this chick did during p.e. class but i cant remember now, it was so long ago and i ditched p.e. a lot so i have few memories of that class lol.

but you'll figure things out. just like she makes exceptions to wear pants to work out and sleep, you can make an exception to trim :D i'm sorry, but i'm all for loop holes lmao

I remember I used to have an octopus clip when I was natural a couple of years ago and it broke because my hair was too thick....but it was sooo cute I loved it! Maybe I'll try it again one day....

MoMo, my friends sister is a nurse and my friend is pre-med. So I asked her about wearing the scrubs and apparently they have SCURB SKIRTS! I was like whaaaaat? I've never heard or seen that before.

And I love the loopeys too. I try so hard to justify things in my head God probably be shakin his head listening to my thoughts lol

Taj I hope you don't mind me doing this......If so let me know....

But here's Taj's most recent length check. She's closin in on WL!! :)

P5220287.jpg

Thank you! :grin: I just had a relaxer so my hair appears to be thin & flat but it's, much thicker & fuller. I also realized that my head is slightly tilted to the side/forward):yep: but, ladies you get the point.:grin: lol!

Last edited:
I remember I used to have an octopus clip when I was natural a couple of years ago and it broke because my hair was too thick....but it was sooo cute I loved it! Maybe I'll try it again one day....

MoMo, my friends sister is a nurse and my friend is pre-med. So I asked her about wearing the scrubs and apparently they have SCURB SKIRTS! I was like whaaaaat? I've never heard or seen that before.

And I love the loopeys too. I try so hard to justify things in my head God probably be shakin his head listening to my thoughts lol

I got a big clip, i use it when my hair is semi-wet and manageable. So hopefully it wont be breaking soon. When my hair breaks that clip, then i will know that i have arrived :::proud look::

Yep, they do have scrub skirts. I think they are kind of cute. There are female surgeons that will wear these in the OR as well. And it still remains sterile in there somehow, I thought it was interesting too. The female doctor I saw was orthodox Jewish i believe...

Last edited:
Thank you! :grin: I just had a relaxer so my hair appears to be thin & flat but it's, much thicker & fuller. I also realized that my head is slightly tilted to the side/forward):yep: but, ladies you get the point.:grin: lol!

I know, dont u hate that? :nono:

Same thing happens to me and is reflected in the picture I posted! :) You are closing in on your goal. Good job!

Final goal?:lachen: Girl...go over to the hip length thread and stop playin around!

No way, I am stopping at WSL that is my ultimate goal :D but I have time to get there. LOL

will focus on keeping it trimmed and healthy same as now :D when I finally reach my goal.

I won't be chopping my hair off anymore so I think the kids and hubby are going to be happy with that :D

No way, I am stopping at WSL that is my ultimate goal :D but I have time to get there. LOL

will focus on keeping it trimmed and healthy same as now :D when I finally reach my goal.

I won't be chopping my hair off anymore so I think the kids and hubby are going to be happy with that :D

Well good on you then!!!! :yep:

My final goal is a BSL wash n go / BSL-MBL braidout.... so I've got a LONG way to go.

yeah... i'm trying to remember what this chick did during p.e. class but i cant remember now, it was so long ago and i ditched p.e. a lot so i have few memories of that class lol.

but you'll figure things out. just like she makes exceptions to wear pants to work out and sleep, you can make an exception to trim :D i'm sorry, but i'm all for loop holes lmao

I try to ask someone with more knowledge of the bible for stuff like this. The bible isn't supposed to be read literally, its deeper than that. Plus back in the days when the new testament was written there was no such thing as pants. Men wore skirts back then. I think it means we're not supposed to be the head of the household, men are.

Last edited:
I try to ask someone with more knowledge of the bible for stuff like this. The bible isn't supposed to be read literally, its deeper than that. Plus back in the days when the new testament was written there was no such thing as pants. Men wore skirts back then. I think it means we're not supposed to be the head of the household, men are.

lol but now a days we are the head of the household :lachen:

but i agree that the bible is more like a guide then an instruction manual...

I clarified my hair. I used suave coconut naturals for an instant condish. its awesome and i'll use it for the rest of the summer. moisturized then sealed my pockahontas braids with coconut oil.

BUT...why didnt yall tell me to wash and condition my hair in sections?
and plait it in the shower?
!!!
LOL j/k

This technique is great for really wavy or curly hair!

Last edited:
I clarified my hair. I used suave coconut naturals for an instant condish. its awesome and i'll use it for the rest of the summer. moisturized then sealed my pockahontas braids with coconut oil.

BUT...why didnt yall tell me to wash and condition my hair in sections?
and plait it in the shower?
!!!
LOL j/k

This technique is great for really wavy or curly hair!

I LOVE Suave Coconut. It's in my shower right now! I'm so tempted to co-wash but I'm on this low-manipulation reggie right now so I can't wash til this weekend :sad:

Anywho, I'm so over washing in sections. I'd been doing it for the past 2 months but I'm done now. It makes my hair harder to style afterwards and after washing all together last week, I've found it's not necessary for me. AND it takes waaaay too long lol

My hair is 4" from wsl.:grin: I'm going to follow my regimen consistently. I'll also improvise if needed, as I get closer to my goal.

My Regimen
~Dust as needed
~Prepoo overnight b4 wash
~Clarify 1x a month
~Shampoo 1x a week
~Co-wash 1x a week
~Deep condition 2x a week
~Mild Protein 1x a week; Moisture
~BT 4x a week scalp only
~Spritz, moisturize & seal ends nightly
~Relax every 12 weeks

Low manipulation, Protective Styles & No Heat is key during these last few months!! I'll only allow my stylist to flat iron on relax day, which is once every 3 months.

If I wash 2x per week, is that considered low manipulation? TIA!!

Damn but you ladies have some beautiful heads of hair. I think I'm going to take out my braids this weekend. I am so itching to do something else

Back