Waist Length in 2010

^^^^ No :look: Is there a way you can make your layers more blendable? thats how my hair is cut right now and the only way ou can tell that i have tons of layers is if my hair is curled.

Or maintain the longest layer until the majority of your hair catches up?

ETA: Jeez Im jealous. What bra do you have on in that last pic. I wish i can wear a shirt like that :(

^^^i was thinking the same thing.... just maintain the longest layers while the rest catches up chica! your hair looks great!

^^^^ No :look: Is there a way you can make your layers more blendable? thats how my hair is cut right now and the only way ou can tell that i have tons of layers is if my hair is curled.

Or maintain the longest layer until the majority of your hair catches up?

ETA: Jeez Im jealous. What bra do you have on in that last pic. I wish i can wear a shirt like that :(

Yea. I guess I just hate looking at it. I'll wait though, and see what happens at the end of the year.

Trust me...it's the bra! lol I got it from Victoria Secrets in December. It has a lot of support and padding.

^^^i was thinking the same thing.... just maintain the longest layers while the rest catches up chica! your hair looks great!

Thanks!! Your hair looks great. It looks thicker too. I love the waves!

i want to dc tonite...i love dcing...i got some aveda damage remedy, which would help me balance out all of this baggying Ihave been doing...

Last edited:
i wanna dc too... but i also want to keep my hair straight for a while since i never get to see my length lol.

i wore my hair in a pony tail again today at work and this time one of my managers was getting ready to yell at me for not finishing something and she got distracted by my hair lol she was like "Mo!!! i did not get that IC report yet and it was due... turn around. girl your hair is getting long! did you flat iron?" mind you this woman is white lol by the time she remembered i didnt have the report done and on her desk... it was done and on her desk lol she came back out later and was like "you think you're sneaky huh! distracting me with your hair to buy your self some time" :lol: i fell out, i work with crazy people i swear (but that's how you can tell she wasnt really that mad. she just gives me a hard time cause i'm her favorite :D lol)

i wanna dc too... but i also want to keep my hair straight for a while since i never get to see my length lol.

i wore my hair in a pony tail again today at work and this time one of my managers was getting ready to yell at me for not finishing something and she got distracted by my hair lol she was like "Mo!!! i did not get that IC report yet and it was due... turn around. girl your hair is getting long! did you flat iron?" mind you this woman is white lol by the time she remembered i didnt have the report done and on her desk... it was done and on her desk lol she came back out later and was like "you think you're sneaky huh! distracting me with your hair to buy your self some time" :lol: i fell out, i work with crazy people i swear (but that's how you can tell she wasnt really that mad. she just gives me a hard time cause i'm her favorite :D lol)

:lachen::lachen:I Love it!:lachen::lachen: Long hair is a distraction to both MEN and WOMEN! It's our :sekret:SECRET WEAPON!:shocked:

no more expensive conditioners for me. i deep conditioned with the aveda...
i am sticking to what works: my mixes, ORS pak

last night i baggied with coconut and castor oil

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to do a quick check-in. I haven't made much progress thus far, but I can see growth, so I'm not complaining. There are some strands that are hitting WL, but I need another 3 or 4 inches to feel comfortable claiming it.

Attachments

• comic-vi.jpg
    comic-vi.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 62
thai, nice job!
ladies, I am finding that my hair won't fit into a showercap. My baggy is open as a result...what to do? i

I have ntm, a little glycerin, and coconut oil on my hair

^^^get a cheap plastic cap (or bag) to cover the exposed areas and then put the shower cap on top of that...and then secure the circumference of your head with a scarf that you dont mind getting a little damp over the cap. that way water wont seap in.

Hola, mamacitas! Trying to maximize my warm weather growth spurt potential today. Working outside on my laptop in my Pocohantas braids ps. :grin: Ahhhhh! Life is good! Jeeves! Where's my lemonade? :grin: Now if only I can justify doing this on a beach and writing the expense off. Hmmmm......:rolleyes:

I seriously need one of my loving LHCF sistas to come to Detroit and chop my hair in my sleep. Ya'll saw I dropped out the challeneg a couple of days ago because I decided to cut my hair next month. Well silly me did a length check for that before and after pics thread and now I don't wanna cut any more. I'm soooo close to waist length I can taste it. Please come quick with the scissors! Being this attached to my relaxed hair has got to be a sin!

Attachments

• 24wks2.jpg
    24wks2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 24wks1.jpg
    24wks1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 42
I seriously need one of my loving LHCF sistas to come to Detroit and chop my hair in my sleep. Ya'll saw I dropped out the challeneg a couple of days ago because I decided to cut my hair next month. Well silly me did a length check for that before and after pics thread and now I don't wanna cut any more. I'm soooo close to waist length I can taste it. Please come quick with the scissors! Being this attached to my relaxed hair has got to be a sin!

You know you have the right to change your mind, right? :look:

But, whichever way you go, remember, your hair will continue to grow. Uhh, but I can't help you out with that chop. :nono:. No ma'm.

I'll support you in whatever you choose tho. :yep: Oh, and your hair is looking :lick: btw. Congrats on your new length!!

What about a long term as in as long as it takes transition? Congrats on the growth!!

What about a long term as in as long as it takes transition? Congrats on the growth!!

Well my plan was to do long term BUT I wanted to do braids with extensions for the summer and braiding all this hair would be HELL, so I wanted to chop to SL to make it better. I've been debating for the past 3 months whether or not to cut. I decided to drop out the challenge to push me further towards choppin but nooo I had to go and actually take a pic:rolleyes:

I'm so indecisive:wallbash:

And thanks!

DON'T CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: Keep it conditioned and heavy on the moisturizer, then tuck it away so you can't see it... Keep this up! At the end of the Challenge do a small trim.:yep: Then repeat conditioning and moisturization.........small trim :rolleyes:

Last edited:
DON'T CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: Keep it conditioned and heavy on the moisturizer, then tuck it away so you can't see it... Keep this up! At the end of the Challenge do a small trim.:yep: Then repeat conditioning and moisturization.........small trim :rolleyes:

I totally agree with this!

well thats weird belldandy. you shouldn't have that problem lol My hair was wavy and slightly curly when wet so it never reached as far as it would if it was flat ironed

I'm thinking of doing a trim when I return from vacation next month, but I need to find a place that cuts on curls. I'm hoping to only lose 1/2 inch to an inch so my setback from WL will only be a couple months.

Today I'm DCing and twisting my hair up and will leave in a twisted bun until Sunday or Monday. Slowly workin my way to WL!!!

WL HERE WE COME!!!

Help! I want to wear my hair out this this weekend and am going to try to do it myself. I'm going to attempt a rollerset and saran wrap but, I may have to flat iron my texlaxed parts. What protectant should I use with the flat iron? And why am I so nervous about it. :perplexed

Good luck Njoy!!!
Sorry I can't help on the question, all i use is coconut oil.
POST PICTURRRRES for us to drool over please :)

Back