Waist Length 2012 Challenge

All these special tools for long hair. *sigh* I'll get there one day :rolleyes:

I think the ez combs are nice for alot of various lengths :D the short hair is cute with the curlies :)

Your doing great right now just PSing these are great for Shoulder length and beyond to me IMO.

It is a matter of maybe where you place your buns, I found MY phony bun and will be rocking that too, I am just really trying to enjoy my next two years of PSing and when I wear my hair out I want to enjoy that too, I don't want to feel my hair is a PITA.

I'm gonna stick with the sew-inPS game until my NG hits SL and beyond. Then I'll probably switch it over to cute buns, twist-out ponies, and such.

^^^^ PIc Pics Pics :D

Um...ok well...its def nothing special but I love these already. The hold is awesome and its great because you don't have to get damage from the ponytail holder. I just have a messy bun in right now but since you asked for the pics here they are lol

I will probably try to do some cute buns next week when I have more time and patience to deal with my hair.

Attachments

• Bun1.jpg
    Bun1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 25
  • Bun2.jpg
    Bun2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Bun3.jpg
    Bun3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 31
^^Now if those spin pins can hold all your pretty, thick hair...it can hold mine in the future. Totally diggin the messy bun! :yep:

Start lurking in the Nail Fanatics forum :look:

I'm already there! I just went and had a deluxe mani and pedi at a new shop (gift from hubby) and while I was relaxing to the hot stone massage on my legs the manicurist filed my nails round! When I looked at them I almost leaped out of the chair. My first thought was it wouldn't have happened if I had done them myself like the ladies in the Nail Fanatics Forum.

So now while I be enjoying the pedi's (I just cant massage my legs and feet with hot stones the way they can), I will be doing my manicures at home.

I started sorting through my supplies to see what I have and what I need. Now I'll go from a PJ to a NSJ.

Oh well at least I'll be beautiful while obsessing.:grin:

Back in my install and I have to say I absolutely LOVE THIS HAIR!!!! It hits me at about MBL/brushing WL and this is my goal length. I'm totally digging it. I'll be back later to post pics to get everyone's opinion! :yep:

LaFemmeNaturelle, your hair looks so nice with the Spin Pins.

Goody Spin Pins are the best thing ever! I hope they become standard to plain bobby pins and I hope they produce them forever. These are the only hair pins that I can get to hold my hair. My hair laughs at plain bobby pins. They are easily inserted and cause no breakage. My buns stay put with these; I can go jogging and they won't come down.

Goody Spin Pins are available at CVS, WalMart, and Walgreens. You can order them at www.walgreens.com if you can't find them in your area.

Last edited:
SO here's my install pics ladies. Hope you like it!!! :yep:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 25
^^Thanks! This one I'll defintely try to keep it for 8-10 weeks. Since it's on sale, I might go stock up on this hair for future installs :lachen:

NikkiQ, your install looks F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.!!!!!!!!!!

i can see why you'd want to stock up, it's marvelous looking!

i'm happy for you!

^^^^Awwww thanks Grow!! You're awesome! Where have you been hiding? I've been needing my daily grow boost :bighug:

I'm working on APL by the end of the year, but that's REALLY pushing it. I gotta aim high. If I think I can do it, it will happen! :yep:

woot woot, goooooooooo NikkiQ! :yay:

Checking in:
-so I ran outta my leave-in/moisturizer......and i'm really missing it, think i'll try some Giovanni Direct Leave-in (hear some good things about this stuff):yep:

^^^^Awwww thanks Grow!! You're awesome! Where have you been hiding? I've been needing my daily grow boost :bighug:

I'm working on APL by the end of the year, but that's REALLY pushing it. I gotta aim high. If I think I can do it, it will happen! :yep:

you are sooo sweet, NikkiQ!

i missed you too!:yep:

but i sure am glad i did not miss this marvelous new hairstyle you've got!

talk about eye candy....!:grin:

^^^oh, and yes, OP, the Giovanni Direct Leave In is something i can vouch for. love love love it!

Congratulations!

I am glad that you are having such much success on your hair journey.

Why thank you! :blush: I hope it keeps going well for me *knock on wood*

woot woot, goooooooooo NikkiQ! :yay:

Checking in:
-so I ran outta my leave-in/moisturizer......and i'm really missing it, think i'll try some Giovanni Direct Leave-in (hear some good things about this stuff):yep:

Thanks D! I'm having the same problem. I need a new leave-in or moisturizer for all this NG.

you are sooo sweet, NikkiQ!

i missed you too!:yep:

but i sure am glad i did not miss this marvelous new hairstyle you've got!

talk about eye candy....!:grin:

^^^oh, and yes, OP, the Giovanni Direct Leave In is something i can vouch for. love love love it!

Lol! Eye candy Grow?? I'm glad you guys like it b/c I've been swinging it around like it's mine since I got it done :lachen:

I'm already there! I just went and had a deluxe mani and pedi at a new shop (gift from hubby) and while I was relaxing to the hot stone massage on my legs the manicurist filed my nails round! When I looked at them I almost leaped out of the chair. My first thought was it wouldn't have happened if I had done them myself like the ladies in the Nail Fanatics Forum.

So now while I be enjoying the pedi's (I just cant massage my legs and feet with hot stones the way they can), I will be doing my manicures at home.

I started sorting through my supplies to see what I have and what I need. Now I'll go from a PJ to a NSJ.

Oh well at least I'll be beautiful while obsessing.:grin:

Oh hells no, I would have been :swearing:

I know, I went through my supplies and I was shocked to see that I still had a lot of nail stuff ( I used to be obsessed back in the day). Still, I need to up my game. I don't know though, I'm not sure I can stand the chemicals anymore :ohwell: We shall see....

I am still bunning. I wanna try a half wig to switch things up. I seem to have about 3 inches of straight ends left, and about 4 inches to reach APL by the end of this year...that is pushing it. but my bangs grew from eyebrows to be able to hold in my mouth from when I cut it them in June, I guess that is roughly 3 inches.. I wish the rest of my hair grew as fast as my bangs. lol

Back