Waist Length 2012 Challenge

SB, that reminds me of my fav protective style. I do the same except I pin the ends up. Your hair is so thick and lovely! I'm just hoping to get that thickness as my bone straight ends are trimmed away!

Love the style Singbrina. I'll be back later to post today's hair care fun. I have a lot of housework while I'm pre-pooing and I want to get the outside stuff done before the sun turns me into a caramel puddle.

SB, that reminds me of my fav protective style. I do the same except I pin the ends up. Your hair is so thick and lovely! I'm just hoping to get that thickness as my bone straight ends are trimmed away!

Pin curl? I need to try that! It looks thick because of the banana clip!

Well I signed up for the MBL 2012 but now after watching Sera's videos I've been contemplating WSL. I'm only A little passed APL so not sure if it's doable though.

Regimen (work in progress):
Press hair twice a year to trim ends
Protective styles and low manipulation styles
Wash hair/cowash weekly
Prepoo and finger detangle
Poo with suave naturals
DC with showercap
Use either HE or Suave Naturals con as leave in
Stretch via braids and style for week refresh with spritzes leaveins
Henna as needed

GOALS

December 31, 2010- Just touching BSL
April 31, 2011- Longest Layers BSL
August 30, 2011-Full BSL
December 31, 2011-Longest Layers MBL
April 31, 2012-Full MBL
August 30, 2012- Just Touching WSL
December 31, 2012- Longest Layers WSL/Full WSL

Pics are attached below

Attachments

• DSCN1326.jpg
    DSCN1326.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 8
  • sides.jpg
    sides.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1116.jpg
    DSCN1116.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Kusare! Taking a quick break as I transition from outdoor work to inside cleaning. Hmm time is slipping away so I'll see you all later.

^^^from your avi, you don't look very far from WL now

Nope, I'm barely BSL. :perplexed

I could be wrong, but I believe her avi photo is an older one. I remember recently reading that she got ganked by some SHS. Correct me if I am wrong, Butterfly08.

Yep. That picture is 13 months old. Well I changed it now to my most recent pic taken today. I'm basically the same length 13 months later, but now instead of a blunt cut I have an unwanted U shape. :wallbash: The stylist not only gave me an unwanted U but it was also a whack job so my regular stylist had to take off even more to correct the cut. :wallbash:

So I'm not gonna put any more pressure on myself. I want WL but it'll happen when it happens. 2.5 years will tell. :look:

Here are some more pics, I'm trying to show better how long my hair is. I am definitely NOT MBL, much less WL.

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0201.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

Last edited:
Butterfly08, love the hair, highlights, ends, and length. Looks like you're about buttom of bra strap. Your hair is going to look amazing at waist length.

Your hair may not be where it was butterfly but it is beautiful just the same. We'll see what my hair turns out like tomorrow. Between being exhausted from trying to cram too much in to one day to my darling grandson just needing some snuggle time I didn't/don't have the energy to finish drying my hair under the dryer so I took it down and wrapped it. Night ladies.

^^ITA . Butterfly your hair is already GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see it when it meets your goal. I might just :thud: when I see it lol

I just straightened my hair. Can I get some input on where I am, BSL or APL?

Attachments

• straightened hair two  8-15-10.jpg
    straightened hair two 8-15-10.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 27
  • straightened hair three  8-15-10.jpg
    straightened hair three 8-15-10.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 30
:wavey:Hi Ladies! Just stopping by to see how you all are progressing. I'll be checking in every once in a while to view all of the beautiful pics!:grin:

I want to encourage you all to reach your goal! Stick to what worked to get you here and don't be too quick to jump on new band wagons!

Happy Hair Growing!

Hola ~ Here are 2 charts http://www.hairmilk.com/hair-length-chart

Maxandsally ~ You look to be bsl to me.

Notlookingback ~ WSL and WL are used interchangeably. I'm not sure where it originated.

Candy ~ Thanks for stopping by and cheering us on.

As for me I'm wearing a ps but I can't tell you what it is. :lachen:
I knew I wanted to try 2 strand twists again but my "style" is a hodge podge of ideas running together too late at night. It's presentable but I won't win any awards.

Have a successful week!

Anywho, SB your hair is so cute.
Butterfly your hair is gawgeus.
That's all.:look:
Sorry, guys I know my posts are late. I can only check in once a week.

Back