Valentines Day 2014 - What are your plans?

MRJ1972

Hi Ladies!!!!

It's almost that time....... Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

Dinner is my only idea :look:

What type of plans do you have to celebrate your SO/DH for Valentine's Day?

I need help and would love to hear what you ladies are planning! :grin:

Nothing. I have to work. Neither of us is really into Valentines day anyway. :shrug:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I am normally an anti valentine's day person, but this year I happen to actually "like" the guy I am with so I look forward to doing something nice! LOL

Hmmm, I'm not sure but I know my SO will think of something great.

Restaurant, heavy petting. LOL! AF, is supposed to be there. Hopefully she comes early.

ETA: We won tickets to a Haitian event for being the most passionate couple. I really hope AF comes 2 days late. :sad: She is such a dang hater!

Last edited:
Imma tell that ninja he need to brang me son ****** flowers. That's all I want.

I just talked to SO about this. He made a joke about eating cereal at my house. Smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

Husband and I will be spending Valentine's Day with our new baby girl! Cant wait to meet her! Due date 2/4/14! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
We r planning to go to a hotel downtown. Im gonna get him a card and a gift box with 100 ones and dance for him in a sexy costume. Just not sure if I should be a teacher, nurse, student or what? Ideas please lol

I want to color and be left alone

I feel you!

Anyways my Bday is the 13th so I usually have some Bday/Vday thing. That's allstar weekend in Nola so we'll be staying in town and going to the festivities. Not sure what gift I'm getting this year. Last year was a Vegas trip and shopping.

I'm going out with a few friends (who knows, word might get out and 4 becomes 14! I hope not i hate crowds) we're going to an italian restaurant (NOT olive garden) and to movies after. Me and my bff want to see that movie HER, about a guy in love with an operating system, but my guy friend isn't feeling it, he wants to see robo cop which I'm fine with too. I kinda wanna go to the local ice skating rink too :), haven't metioned it yet though. I think it will be a nice little outing. I have no boyfriend and the guy i want is...unresponsive.

Im honestly very anxious for Valentine's Day. Im only dating casually...and it seems odd to be with anyone I dont really care about. It also seems more odd to be alone!

I have no idea. We semi talked about it today(h:what r u doing for v day Me: nothing. U? H: idk there's this girl I like ..... Then he came out and was like ill have to plan something). I have no idea what he will plan. And I'm torn as to if I should get him shift or not because I have a feeling he'll get me one.

V day has always sucked for me. I hope he changes the experience for me this year.

This is going to be my first Valentines day as a single lady since 2005! I'm going go to do a spa day with my bestie and go on about my business.

Is it weird that I feel like it's too early? I am planning out my graduation festivities though :D
If vday falls on a weekday we'll prob just get dinner early because he has to work in the morn and I have class

At home with my kids, they are my valentine's plus my dad's bday is Vday so I always get a gift from him.

My kids all have boo's so I might be by myself :cry2:

We r planning to go to a hotel downtown. Im gonna get him a card and a gift box with 100 ones and dance for him in a sexy costume. Just not sure if I should be a teacher, nurse, student or what? Ideas please lol

Prettymetty

Cute idea!

A nurse would be nice!

Now, uhhhh, how do you come up with the moves/routine for a private dance? :sekret::sekret: PM me if needed :grin:

I think I decided on his valentines present. A tie in his fraternity colors, matching pocket square and a box of gourmet cookies. I think he'll like it. And I already know what he's sending me because he asked me if there was an Edible Arrangements store near me. Silly boy, he could have looked on their site.

He said we're gonna have a skype date so I'm excited to see what he has in mind.

Back