Using Pheromones To Attract Men

misskris816

Does anyone use pheromones?

Last weekend I went out dancing with a girlfriend. We were standing in front of the DJ booth and she whips out a spray about the size of lipstick. She said, "I bought this pheromone while I was at the adult store earlier today, try it!". I tried to smell it and of course, there is no smell. I thought "what the hell" and sprayed it on my wrists and elbow.

Let me preface this by saying that men usually stare at me, but rarely do they ever come up and start a conversation. With that being said, I have to say that I have never been hit on that much in one evening in years. As I mentioned, we were standing in front of the DJ booth, kind of in front of section where people were walking. Several men would be walking by, and all of sudden stop as if they'd hit an invisible brick wall and turn to talk to me. It was so bizarre. I didn't meet anyone that overly excited me, but it was a fun experience.
It could have been a one time experience only, but I was planning on using it tonight to see if I had similar results.

So - does anyone have pheromones in their personal collection? Any experiences you'd like to share?

Last edited:
Does anyone use pheromones?

Last weekend I went out dancing with a girlfriend. We were standing in front of the DJ booth and she whips out a spray about the size of lipstick. She said, "I bought this pheromone while I was at the adult store earlier today, try it!". I tried to smell it and of course, there is no smell. I thought "what the hell" and sprayed it on my wrists and elbow.

Let me preface this by saying that men usually stare at me, but rarely do they ever come up and start a conversation. With that being said, I have to say that I have never been hit on that much in one evening in years. As I mentioned, we were standing in front of the DJ booth, kind of in front of a section where people were walking. Several men would be walking by, and all of sudden stop as they'd hit an invisible brick wall and turn to talk to me. It was so bizarre. I didn't meet anyone that overly excited me, but it was a fun experience.
It could have been a one time experience only, but I was planning on using it tonight to see if I had similar results.

So - does anyone have pheromones in their personal collection? Any experiences you'd like to share?

I heard of pheremones:lachen::lachen: that's great....Have fun Girl!!!! Becareful though.....I wouldn't want to attract extra fools!!! How exhausting:lol::lol::lol:

I have heard about pheromones and that you can buy it in a spray,i've seen it on ebay.But i have never tried it.There ain't tooooo much around here that i want to attract!!

Its very interesting that used yourself as a guinea pig just to see what would happen.

If i was you i'd use that to attract a certain person,that random dude thing seems scary.

I wonder if anybody else has experimented with this stuff.

Marilyn Miglin sells a fragrance called Pheremone. It was rumored to have actual pheremones in it but I think it was just hype? Somen have said wearing it does attract men. I guess it depends on individual body chemistry, as with any fragrance.

Marilyn Miglin sells a fragrance called Pheremone. It was rumored to have actual pheremones in it but I think it was just hype? Somen have said wearing it does attract men. I guess it depends on individual body chemistry, as with any fragrance.

I bought some of that stuff a few years back without even knowing how it smelled from HSN because it got so many rave reviews.

I did not really like it because it smells like something my grandma would wear (very estee lauder-ish) but my husband LOOOVES it! :lol:

Yeah I have. I stopped because I would get hit on daily. I couldnt go to work and come home without some douche asking me for my number.

At first all the attention was nice, but I grew tired of it really quickly. I would only recommend wearing them for looking for new love or trying to seduce someone.

So I guess they really do work! I bet lots of fake pheromone sprays get sold, though. Which brand did your friend buy, OP? Can you remember what the bottle looked like?

I havent personally but I did have a friend in college that got a bottle from one of those passion parties. She swore by that stuff! lol

She would spray it in the air and sheets before her SO would come over. She said it made him extra "excited" if you know what i mean.

For some reason it wouldn't sit right with me attracting somebody that way because they wouldn't be my "own" pheromones.

I bought some years ago not really knowing what they were and let me tell you they do work.
You will attract the good, bad and the ugly. I threw that stuff away.

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

I read a story once where a woman said she decided to see what would happen if she didn't wear deodorant all summer, and the conclusion was that she got laid a lot.

If what I'm already putting out isn't pulling them over they probably need to keep it moving anyway.....as I have heard the older generation say be careful when you go fishing for a bass you might just catch one...

I would like to try this but only in the right neighborhood :look: op let us know what the brand was slash where to buy this stuff

Call me ignorant but I have no clue what your talking about. :perplexed
A pheromone (from Greek φέρω phero "to bear" + hormone from Greek ὁρμή - "impetus") is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species.

Basically, (in the sexual aspect,) animals use it to attract mates. They say that's why you should at least leave a little hair down there because it traps your "scent in" and makes it more appealing to males. lol.

I even heard of women dabbing some of their uh...BELOW THE BELT secretions on their neck and wrist to attract men! :blush: That's a bit much for me. Humans are classified as animals so I believe the pheromone aspect works for us too. HEAPS of studies do show we are more sexually attractive to men during our ovulation cycle, probably the pheromones we release and the men picking it up and desiring to mate.

I bought some of that stuff a few years back without even knowing how it smelled from HSN because it got so many rave reviews.

I did not really like it because it smells like something my grandma would wear (very estee lauder-ish) but my husband LOOOVES it! :lol:

LOL! My grandma would wear that stuff too! I can vividly remember what it smells like.

I would like to try this but only in the right neighborhood :look: op let us know what the brand was slash where to buy this stuff

So I guess they really do work! I bet lots of fake pheromone sprays get sold, though. Which brand did your friend buy, OP? Can you remember what the bottle looked like?

I'll find out tonight and report back.:)
I did watch an ABC special on pheromones and they referenced a popular company called the Athena Institute. Pheromones in general are not cheap, though. My friend's spray which was the size of a lipstick tube cost her about $35.

I read a story once where a woman said she decided to see what would happen if she didn't wear deodorant all summer, and the conclusion was that she got laid a lot.

I could see this working in some cultures where body odor is more tolerated but here in the US??? I would wonder about a man who would approach and be attracted to a musty woman and not find it a little strange that this woman does not wear deodorant. :look:

Victorias Secret sells shampoo and conditioner that has pheramones in it. Very sexy..I think the name is. Google it.

I must have extra pheromones because if I walk the street alone I get hit on non stop. Good, bad or ugly.

I would not purchase phermone to attract a man. Our bodies have natural body secretions and no, they have no smell. Phermones are a sexual scent, an invitation to mate. Females can send theirs out across a room. it's not something we do on purpose, or can do on demand. A man can only transfer his by touch

Nooo it's not hype.:blush:
It's pricey to me. And I hate the way it smells on me... :ohwell: So I gave it to my nana that is 90 yrs plus and have men of all ages sniffing her when she wears it. This dude has got to be about 45 gave my nana flowers so I think it works:lachen:

I remember Tiara made a post about using your own natural "scent" (which actually carries pheromones and mixing with a nice smelling, spicy essential oil for the same effect. I notice that when I'm ovulating or menstruating, I get approached much more often than any other time of the month.

I don't know how true this is but I heard that Musk was like a pheromone and that's the reason they add it to female scents. I really can't stand musk scented things but it could be that it's more attractive to the male than the woman?? But I think they put musk in mens fragrances also so I don't know.

Victoria's Secret used to sell a pheromone spray that would mix with your perfume. But this was years ago when I bought that so I don't know if they still sell it.

Basically, (in the sexual aspect,) animals use it to attract mates. They say that's why you should at least leave a little hair down there because it traps your "scent in" and makes it more appealing to males. lol.

I even heard of women dabbing some of their uh...BELOW THE BELT secretions on their neck and wrist to attract men! :blush: That's a bit much for me. Humans are classified as animals so I believe the pheromone aspect works for us too. HEAPS of studies do show we are more sexually attractive to men during our ovulation cycle, probably the pheromones we release and the men picking it up and desiring to mate.

I can attest to this :look:

I work with a bunch of guys in IT and it never fails. They ignore and see you as one of guys every other day. BUT when I'm ovulating (I have an app on my phone to track my cycle and pms moods :grin:) I've noticed they react to me in a weird way. I swear I don't do anything differently. I don't wear perfumes but I get asked the same question every month at the same time "what perfume are you wearing? You smell nice!" They come by my cubical to chat it up ( you know computer geeks don't chat about anything outside of IT stuff and star wars). These are men who typically don't notice anything outside of food. They also look at you differently :look: Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable. :perplexed. But then it stops just as quickly as it started.

It's funny I mentioned this to someone the other day, that I definitely notice a difference in how the men in my department treats me when I'm ovulating. That's why I typically ask for supplies around this time of the month :lol:

LOL, I've actually researched this before, when I was thinking about buying a scent loaded with it. Don't judge me! :lol:

I do still wonder if it'd work! I'm hesitant, though, because I get hit on fairly regularly already (not to sound conceited....it's definitely because, being in the military, I'm around such a high male population day-to-day), and sometimes I don't know how to react, so I don't want to end up feeling overloaded with crazy come on's and what not.....especially during a night out. I've already had a few creepy dudes who would not back off. At the same time, it'd be nice to get even more attention than usual every now and then, lol. I still may try it just to see if there really is a difference.

But, I do gotta say.....I notice a difference around my Aunt Flow time too. I definitely feel as if males respond to me differently, typically. It's really weird, because I was JUST thinking about this two days ago (I'm actually on my period at the moment, lol >.<), and I work with 98% males daily, and these past few days I've noticed a few staring at me for a prolonged time, complimenting my smile, saying I smell nice, being extra chatty/flirty etc. I swear I've noticed this around this time for me and wondered WTF....there's usual some upward spike in how attentive my coworkers are, and it's not like I do anything different on these days. I'm just same ol' me. I usually don't even bother with make up when I'm PMSing. :lol::rolleyes:

Last edited:
LOL, I've actually researched this before, when I was thinking about buying a scent loaded with it. Don't judge me! :lol:

I do still wonder if it'd work! I'm hesitant, though, because I get hit on fairly regularly already (not to sound conceited....it's definitely because, being in the military, I'm around such a high male population day-to-day), and sometimes I don't know how to react, so I don't want to end up feeling overloaded with crazy come on's and what not.....especially during a night out. I've already had a few creepy dudes who would not back off. At the same time, it'd be nice to get even more attention than usual every now and then, lol. I still may try it just to see if there really is a difference.

But, I do gotta say.....I notice a difference around my Aunt Flow time too. I definitely feel as if males respond to me differently, typically. It's really weird, because I was JUST thinking about this two days ago (I'm actually on my period at the moment, lol >.<), and I work with 98% males daily, and these past few days I've noticed a few staring at me for a prolonged time, complimenting my smile, saying I smell nice, being extra chatty/flirty etc. I swear I've noticed this around this time for me and wondered WTF....there's usual some upward spike in how attentive my coworkers are.

Yes!! The staring thing is unnerving, especially in meetings if you're saying something. That's the term I was looking for, extra attentive :look:

This is interesting it reminds me of an episode of Mystery Diagnosis. There was a lady on there that suffered from a condition that caused her to have a very strong and offensive body odor. It was described as a fishy smell, or the smell of a "unclean woman." No matter how much she bathed, it would not go away. She went though her life known as the stinky girl, but eventually met a man and got married. The way that he talked about her on the show...you could tell this man loved her dirty drawers, so to speak. He said that he never noticed that she had a foul smell about her. Anyway she eventualy learned what condition she had and how to lessen the severity of the odor (there is no cure).

I thought the more interesting story was the love connection. I concluded that however offensive her body odor was to everyone else, to him she smelled like roses. That to me meant they were a perfect match. I'm not sure if it's the best idea to try and snag a man with an artificial hormone.

Now, "bottling/emphasizing," your own...that's a different story. :look:

Back