Ugh

I'm all excited and cannot wait for the aftermath. I want to see a pic of you aiming your gun at Da Man's head and heart while at the shooting range. LOL I love to see women in the booth shooting! LOL POWERFUL!

Have funny and happy birthday oncetagain!!!!!

I did have LOTS of fun @ the range :yep:

A couple of people ended up dropping out but I still had a great time; there was a 1 hour simulation and then we shot for about an hour with a 9 and a 22. We got to keep our targets at the end, too which was pretty cool. We took pics with them and I'll be sure to come back and post...still waiting on my friend to send them to me from her phone.

Yes, my friend did bring her boyfriend and he was the only guy there (my male friend had a death in the family and went out of state)...but like one of you mentioned, I didn't even notice much. The two of them shot together while me and my other girl friends shot together. (I was about to joke with her about coming out to the gun range in 5 inch silver sequined pumps but I didn't wanna clown on her in front of her man) lol

Anyways dinner was cool too, we tried a new place near the gun range and then another girlfriend of mine and I went out to a final spot for drinks and called it a night. I learned that my tolerance has definitely dropped cuz the next morning I was definitely feeling it! :look:

Anyways, all in all it was a blast, a great way to celebrate my bday and I'd definitely go back to the place. One of my friends pointed out when we got there that it was the same place Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta went to to shoot; I didn't notice until she had mentioned that. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and for checking in on me! :grin::drunk:

Back