trying to convince a lesbian

phynestone

So I have a former co-worker who's been trying to sleep with me for the longest and it's annoying me. I finally told him that I became a lesbian and we would NEVER be together, especially in that fashion. He sends me pictures of his male organ at 2AM while I'm trying to sleep. I'm a light sleeper, so the alert on my phone woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep for another 2 hours. He sends me the pics again but I deleted them before I opened it. I feel so violated.

I am not a lesbian, but I told him that so he would back off. Guess that makes me a challenge.

Last edited:
OK. So this picture is now in "public domain," you can post it with his name wherever it's allowed. I would find a gay site and include his name and number!

Why do you still talk to him? If he won't hear you, why can't you just stop speaking to him?

That's just gross, even if you didn't tell him you were gay what woman would want to date a man that sends pics of his genitals out like that?

I guess he figured the pic of his jewels would convert you!!

I would just tell him straight up "I just told you I was gay to get you off my case, leave me alone, I'm not interested and if you keep doing this I'm gonna do what Ebonybee said :grin:

Man, I'm glad I'm out of the dating scene. :nono:

Your actions must match the words coming out of your mouth. Stop speaking to him. Stop having anything to do with him. If you absolutely must have contact with him, limit it severly. Tell him in direct terms you are not interested and how disguted you are with him and KIM.

Why was it necessary to say you were a lesbian?

I didn't respond to him. I've deleted his number out of my address book. I really don't speak to him very often and I don't plan to anymore.

I thought the lesbian stuff would put him off. I guess I was wrong.

I've told men that I was in a relationship when I wasn't, just to get them to back off. I felt bad about lying, but they can be really pushy and aggressive.

Back