I just dont know what to think....Is he cheating?

Gadé ti chéri mpa konin si yo jenm di-w TWOU MENTI PA FOND?... Si mwen té ou mem, mwen ta palé avec marriw mtap correspon avèl rapidement. Pa agi san ou vraiment évaluer situation a. si mté ou, mwen ta print tout email ke ou jwèn kinbé yo nan yon dossié lè li tounin mandél explication si neg ou pa ka bow explication fout li 3 palaviré ak toute feuille convèsation que ou imprimé et pi ou mèt dirigéw kay on avoca.

Pas fout li 3 palaviré non c rancé map rancé avèw mais pou rest lan ou met considéré sa mwen diw si ou wè c bullshét lap voyé monté.

HUG

I am praying that it never comes to this, but I would print the e-mails from her to him and from him to her, if they still exists. If for whatever reason things do go South, they would be beneficial for a divorice proceeding.

Again, I am praying it doesn't come to this but you need to make sure that no matter what happens YOU are protected.

*hugs*

yes he is cheating-he got married for the money to bank on this deployment. I'm active duty and i see this happen all the time.

oh and #2 when I call her phone...no answer as well.

It does seem suspicious. I would wait until he is in the bathroom or occupied and call her number from his cell phone if he has one. She might pick up. Wow.

ETA: I didn't know he was deployed. Never mind.

Last edited:
Back