To All Caruso Users

Wheezy807, I don't know if there is an automatic 1 year warranty. I do know that Sally's (where I bought mine) would not give me a refund because it expired according to their policy, but they graciously gave me the Caruso phone number where I could get more info about it. You may want to call and find out about the warranty ahead of time.

You're welcome MissKris816. BTW (and I may have said this before), that's a beautiful picture of you and your hair in your signature. :yep:

Isis said:
Wheezy807, I don't know if there is an automatic 1 year warranty. I do know that Sally's (where I bought mine) would not give me a refund because it expired according to their policy, but they graciously gave me the Caruso phone number where I could get more info about it. You may want to call and find out about the warranty ahead of time.

You're welcome MissKris816. BTW (and I may have said this before), that's a beautiful picture of you and your hair in your signature. :yep:

Thanks, anyway. I'll just call.

Isis said:

Thank you, Isis! If I die soon, I hope I come back with your hair ;)

Back