CREME OF NATURE..Discontinued (APO BHM Forum):CON Users come inside!

i dont believe this at all. Four months later and I have no problem finding it....

Oh, it's true. After the stock you currently see is gone, they won't be replenishing. I thought the same thing for a minute but the store I was in the other day told me once it's gone, it's gone:nono:. They now have the displays set up w/the last few bottles of the regular next to the orange and yellow bottles of sacrilege.

Oh, it's true. After the stock you currently see is gone, they won't be replenishing. I thought the same thing for a minute but the store I was in the other day told me once it's gone, it's gone:nono:. They now have the displays set up w/the last few bottles of the regular next to the orange and yellow bottles of sacrilege.
OMG! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::dead:

:giggle:

yep they're gone. the creme of nature website doesn't even show any of the old products anymore :nono:

Eisani, this is funny:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm gonna go into the store tomorrow and take a pic of what I'm talking about. I was just walking by shaking my head thinking now that is just disrespectful. I felt the need to cross myself and I'm not even Catholic :lachen:

That sucks, when I heard about it, I bought more bottles on top of the many I already have. This is the only shampoo, that doesn't leave me with that "strip" feeling. The shampoo is so moisturizing. It really help over here in this hot weather im in now. I was just telling my hair buddy about this, im was in awe. Why would they mess up a good product. I don't understand. Im going to call for sure. Thanks for this info. Im about to order so more today. What a girl to do now!!!!

Okay www.texasbeautysupply.com

still have them, for those who can't keep to the BSS stores in your area. They even have the gallon size. However even on here, they have some of CON products that are out of stock, but they still have the shampoo. In the search box, type Creme of Nauture. You have to bypass the NEW shampoo but it should be on the second or third page. Im ordering some more right now. They are 3 dollars and some change also.

I also tried the NEW Kiwi and Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo and my hair felt strip. I threw it out, in a heart beat. What a lousy replacement. Im sorry to say that, but that just IMO.

This is my secondary shampoo, and it is fabulous and so is the price! :woot: I have eight 32 ounce bottles to keep me going. I alternate with my primary (Verifen Complex Beneficial Phase) shampoo, so it will last longer.

The only place I could find it in Los Angeles on sale is at Sally's for $5.00 per bottle (32 ounces). I encourage everyone to stock up as soon as possible. :yep:

I don't want to pay regular price at the other beauty supply stores; but if I have to, I will. After all, I'm paying $29.95 plus shipping for my primary shampoo. I'm not looking to order or buy any more expensive hair care products that are just as good as Cream of Nature shampoo. One set is enough for me.

Last edited:
I am not wanting to cause any new frustrations but I have to ask:

I can not find the old CON at any of the my bss, but I can find it at Sallys. Are the making the old CON a professional staple, and discontinuing selling it to the discount and bss stores?

I am so confused.

I am not wanting to cause any new frustrations but I have to ask:

I can not find the old CON at any of the my bss, but I can find it at Sallys. Are the making the old CON a professional staple, and discontinuing selling it to the discount and bss stores?

I am so confused.

I believe they are discontinuing it altogether in favor of the new 'herbal' line.

Ladies CON is on sale at Sally's this month and the ad is showing the new bottle. I just found an old bottle and plan to get one more before they run out. They are 6.99 w/ the coupon in the ad. Stock b4 they run out.

Man that really sucks though..luckily i bought a 32 ouncer..
But now i'm in love with chagrin valley shampoo bars..ahhh..mucho better than CON :)

Can we all just call that number on the front page of the thread? With enough complaints, they will switch back. What do you thinK?

Oh girl, we did that (me included). We called, yelled, cried, laughed. :lachen::lachen:

I'm hoping they'll see a dip in the sales and take us seriously.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to call again though.

Sad but true. It's everywhere until it runs out. They probably slashed prices, I know the sally's where I bought mine did. So that's one good thing. Only I wonder, how long does shampoo last, does it ever expire? Hmmm

Sad but true. It's everywhere until it runs out. They probably slashed prices, I know the sally's where I bought mine did. So that's one good thing. Only I wonder, how long does shampoo last, does it ever expire? Hmmm

I remember reading somewhere in a thread that it is good for about 2 years.

I am making my old CON last since it has been discontinued, this was the only shampoo that could detangle my DD's hair. BTW, has anyone tried the new formulation, if so what were the results?

NOOO! I was in a bss and was informed it has been discontinued and I thought they didn't know what they were talking about. Okay off to the the bss to buy what ever they have left.

WHY MESS WITH A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!:nono:

:nono::nono::nono::nono:
I just started using shampoo again,and i absolutely love.this!!

I am using the green bottle,and i think i'm going to try and see if i can go w/o condish after one wash with this.

This is crapadocious!!!!!
I saw about 5 green bottles left at my BSS.....so imma def be picking these up.I'm not taking any chances:nono:

:yep:I actually ran across somebody that has plenty of bottles and is selling them online and to LHCF users in the NYC (5 boro+ Long island area).. Deff... stocking up (green N white bottles only)

Back