This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
This time next year, I want to be arm pit length..... I need to start being consistant with my hair regimen and keep motivated an i'll reach my goal successfully. :grin:

By the end of 2009, I hope to be BSL. I'm trying to make APL by the end of this year, I got off track this summer, but now I'm ready to get back in line and retain my growth.

I mean, I'd love to be WL, but I know that's NOT gonna happen, so I'd be more than happy with a healthy head of almost BSL hair, or an inch past APL...

My goal is APL, but I would be overjoyed if I got to BSL. I will be bunning until I reach my goal.

I put bra strap, but that would be reaching a bit I think, :grin:. Um definantely think I could achieve armpit length at the very least by september next year.

I'd love to be at Mid-Back by this time next year. I'm not going to trim until September of next year as I get a little scissor happy. All natural products and Ayurveda for 2008-2009.

On the realistic tip, I'd like to be Mid Back. I'm APL now and would like to be BSL by the end of the year or at least by the end of January. So with that said I hope to be able to reach my Mid back lenght by next September. That should be realistic enough.....:look:

Platinum, I love your siggy of "Y'all make me sick..." with Prince. I was a huge Prince fan in high school and that looks like what he's saying too! LOL! Next year I hope, no I will be at midback length.

I've been at collarbone length for the longest. I don't know whats happening but my hair is nowhere near my where I thought it should be. Well I guess I should be grateful for what I got and just keep on trying..

Just curious, what length would you like to be "this time, next year"?

My answer...Arm Pit Length:yep:

Weeeell, I guess in keeping it real (the avg. rate of growth - isn't it 1/4" a month - and keeping in mind I'm old); what I want and what I will be are entirely two different things. But, to answer the ? I guess would have to be BSL . . . right?? I'm about APL now.

I hope to be somewhere near BSL-MBL stretched.
Right now I am about 5" from my neck at I need about 6" more to get to MBL...
6" a year is my growth rate so I am very excited to finally be reaching my goals
by this time next year. I thought I would stop at MBL stretched but because
I'm natural with all this shrinkage... I'd like to continue to grow until I'm about APL
unstretched... but that would probably mean that I'd be waist length when I'm straight
and I really don't want to go there... so we'll see... hopefully I can get MBL when straight
and APL with shrinkage.

Last edited:
I just cut back to a fuller apl, but I think I can still be the length I voted for, mbl. Assuming I don't cut again. :look:

I healthy arm pit length for me. And I am going to do it. Starting today no heat until Jan which will be my one year mark for no relaxer. I am currently at neck length.

Back