This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
I voted hip length but realistic I would be 3 inches past full WL. I should be waist length by Oct 2008 but would like to trim off at least 2 1/2 inches in Jan 2009.

I chose midback length with the rate that my hair is growing. I think i will have some strands touching BSL by the end of the year and by this time next year, i would like some strands to start touching my midback. By God's grace. Thanks to MT

I'm hoping to be MBL this time next year.. I will be bunning this whole fall & winter to get me over the hump....

MBL would be wonderful, however I still need to get to BSL length this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be BSL. I am sholder length and heading to apl hopefully by december. So this time next year I hope to be BSL or at least closer to it than I am now.:yep:

I'm going to be prudent and say full shoulder length but secretly I want much more than that. APL would be amazing for me but I'll say full SL for now and by God's grace I will be!

my dream is to be shoulder length natural .. but that would be more realistic around December of 09' but i should be close buy August of 09'. And i should be maybe 2-3 inches past shoulder length when stretched/straightened

Stretched my longest layer is collarbone length. By this time next year I want my longest layer to be bsl stretched.

Back