This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
Mid back .. i have been brastrap for too long .. from sheer neglect ! .. and the dye job I had last year was the kicker and did not help with retaining length .. it was so blonde .. I had to cut it off slowly ... now it's all gone

new head of hair and new color LOL .

By December or January I should be full BSL, so I figure by this time next year I should be at least MBL. I'm hoping for longer though :rolleyes:.

oppps! I accidentally hit the Thank you button for MUFFIN.

My Dream goal: Waistlength

Realistic Goal: Mid-Back

No Setbacks! :crossfingers:

oppps! I accidentally hit the Thank you button for MUFFIN.

My Dream goal: Waistlength

Realistic Goal: Mid-Back

No Setbacks! :crossfingers:

:lachen:IDK why I thought that was so funny. But I hit your thank you button to return the favor :grin:. I think you should most definitely be MBL by this time next year, if not then WL.

I BC this year in June. I hope by this time next year (September) that I am at least Shoulder length. Right now I am neck length...

"D"

I BCed Feb 08' and was left with 2" of hair.

With the help of Megatek I should/hope to be at 19" or BSL. :grin:

I'm currently at 6.5/7" -NL on my noggin. I get an inch a month.

I'm still not quite full apl length yet...but if we are just wishing I really wish next year this time to be bra strap length and thinner and richer and healthier:lachen::lachen:

I want to be shoulder length (SL). I figured that it was a reasonable goal since I am just discovering the LHCF site and it's wonderful challenges. I plan to use megatek,which I will be ordering tomorrow and I will also try the baggie method, but with a shower cap (overnight) until I get enough length to do an actual baggie. :) Really hope it works....I told my mother I would send her the Megatek if it grew mty hair since she had lost hair and it has not grown for years :sad: I would love to see her hair flourish....does anybody know how good Megatek or perhaps Ovation would be for someone with a severe hair loss??? Any answers would be appreciated. my mom's still young and I want her to feel better about her glory. I'm sure all my LHCF ladies understand the importance of a healthy mane.....right right!! :grin:

I want to be shoulder length (SL). I figured that it was a reasonable goal since I am just discovering the LHCF site and it's wonderful challenges. I plan to use megatek,which I will be ordering tomorrow and I will also try the baggie method, but with a shower cap (overnight) until I get enough length to do an actual baggie. :) Really hope it works....I told my mother I would send her the Megatek if it grew mty hair since she had lost hair and it has not grown for years :sad: I would love to see her hair flourish....does anybody know how good Megatek or perhaps Ovation would be for someone with a severe hair loss??? Any answers would be appreciated. my mom's still young and I want her to feel better about her glory. I'm sure all my LHCF ladies understand the importance of a healthy mane.....right right!! :grin:

There are several people that have had severe hair loss and are using MT and Ovation. One example is our very own RhapsdyBlu. She has shared testimony that it has worked for her and she posted pics to prove it in some of the MT/OCT threads. You may want to PM her for more info. Good luck to you and your Mom.

i want to be apl. i know i'm going to get there or very close to it. i don't see why i wouldn't if i just keep doing what i'm doing now.

Your hair looks very healthy and full. Your are 100% right stop trimming so much we can both achieve some length. I've asked women from the Phillipans that have tail bone length hair and they only trim maybe, twice a year. My point is they probably could afford to trim many more times then us Afro Textured hair, but they stick to a minimum trim.. happy growing. I would love MBL. :)

Back