This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm hoping for armpit. After growing out overprocessed hair for a year, I'm finally getting some length retention so my journey is taking me longer than expected. I'm finally seeing some progress though!

Of course I wouldn'e be upset if it were longer, but I voted for armpit length. I would be happy to have a HEALTHY head of armpit length hair this time next year.

I hope to be SL by then. I'd be happy if it were to get longer, but that is just unrealistic with the hair cut I have now.:ohwell:

LOL by this time next year I want to be WL :spinning: but I think that I will be around BSL or possibly maybely ( :giggle: ) MBL.

I've struggled with this hair for so long...I'll take ANYTHING!! I'd be happy with 2 inches at this point!:wallbash:

Beggars can't be growers...Shoulder Length for me! I'll take it in doses!:yawn:

Since my hair grows slower in the front than in the back. I would be happy if I were full BSL in the front and full MBL in the back.

I voted for MBL...it's a more realistic goal (I'm tempted to say WL :rolleyes:). I'm currently kickin' BSL in the you-know-what so I guess I can make it to MBL in a year. I think the difference between bsl and mbl is only a couple of inches for me. So, with trims included, I should be able to make MBL in a year.

Back