This time next year, I want to be ____ length...

I want to have:

• Shoulder Length

Votes: 74 9.1%
  • Arm Pit Length

Votes: 210 25.9%
  • Bra Strap Length

Votes: 256 31.6%
  • Mid Back Length

Votes: 167 20.6%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 84 10.4%
  • Hip Length or Longer

Votes: 20 2.5%

• Total voters
BSL!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I think I can.....
I think I can.....
I think I can.....

Oops, hold up. I just read "The Secret", so I'll say..

I know I can....
I know I can....
I know I can....

I WILL HAVE BSL!!!:grin:

Well I voted waist length, but I know I have to keep it real so I should be a full MBL by this time next year. I'm looking at full Bra Strap by the end of this year.

Taken June 14, 2008

I love this thread thanks for posting it. I have been thinking about my hair goals and how to obtain them. So this really helps. :grin:

By this July next year I want to be MBL. My hair is layered so from the longest part of my hair which is in the back. I will take that. And if the sides and front could at least be BSL. That would mean me growing another 6", which is average for one year. If I could just maintain the hair and not lose too much. I have found that combing in the shower with a wide tooth combe and the hair saturated with water & conditioner costs me to lose only around 7 strands of hair. But I am so temped to trim my thin ends. From this day forward, I will massage my scalp once or twice a day for 10 minutes. :yep:

I have natural layers, so I want full APL, with the longest layer reaching for BSL or BSB! Once I am full BSB, I want a Blunt cut to grow it out to WL! :grin:

Back