their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think there is a deaf rockfest, deaf people can "listen" to music, just in a different way. They can dance to vibrations if the music is loud enough/ has enough bass. Someone chime in if I'm wrong.

Alright I'll give you that much.... but what are the chances of meeting more than one LHCF member at a deaf rock concert? LOL :ohwell: :grin:

Can someone PM a sista?

I remember smelling a rat in this thread....did someone find the rat? Hmmmm

I remember this thread. What's going on? Someone PM me please:look:

ETA: I got it now. Saw the apology/confession in the other forum....

Last edited:
I really think there is a deaf rockfest, deaf people can "listen" to music, just in a different way. They can dance to vibrations if the music is loud enough/ has enough bass. Someone chime in if I'm wrong.
Sounds correct, but I surfed the internets and found no Deaf Rockfest. Somebody's a big fat storyteller.:naughty:

Never mind I got the tea :D

By the way, other memebers have been banned for LESS than this persons actions.
I see BOTH her screenames are still active.. smh...

She wanted attention.

Man I was on that thread yesterday and poof it's gone and I missed alll the drama as usual
I saw that thread and didn't go in so I missed all the fireworks too. Boo.

Man I missed it!

Did she apologize? Did she get caught? Banned?!

Someone please write or PM me the scoop!
She apologized under her alter ego, the thread was closed. Locked threads seem to follow her!

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice

won02b.gif

WOW WTF...as soon as i saw this i am like ok so you meet like a million girls from LHCF, you asked them if they are nikko's cousin.....and then you inmediately get their pictures...RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. THey are just going to give you their myspace link.....OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Am I the only one confused by this thread :look:. I thought she met celebrities like Tyra or Beyonce or someone and found out their hair was real (now that would be a surpise). Who are these women and why should we be surprised their hair is real since they're LHCF members...:perplexed:look:

ETA: Ok just read through the whole thread - can somebody PM me w/ the scoop?? :grin:

Can we get the scoop in the thread? I wanna too.

LMFAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So I'm a newbie here, it takes me a little while to catch on.I started to read the "mom's recipe" thread yesterday, but I wasn't interested! my first thought was " why would ur own mom hide a recipe from u..to the point u have to beg", so I read like 2 pages then I moved on! Damn I wish I woulda read the whole thing! then I saw the apology earlier today, then this thread, and finally I started putting it all together! and all I can say is WOOW WOOOOW (If u listen to Wendy I'm doing the world voice)..U need that much attention?? from LHCF?? I'm all for forgiving and forgetting but I hope u get the help u need boo ( as in a doctor)!! I had a friend who was a patholgical liar once and it was not a good look

LMFAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So I'm a newbie here, it takes me a little while to catch on.I started to read the "mom's recipe" thread yesterday, but I wasn't interested! my first thought was " why would ur own mom hide a recipe from u..to the point u have to beg", so I read like 2 pages then I moved on! Damn I wish I woulda read the whole thing! then I saw the apology earlier today, then this thread, and finally I started putting it all together! and all I can say is WOOW WOOOOW (If u listen to Wendy I'm doing the world voice)..U need that much attention?? from LHCF?? I'm all for forgiving and forgetting but I hope u get the help u need boo ( as in a doctor)!! I had a friend who was a patholgical liar once and it was not a good look

:lachen::lachen: I love Wendy

wow, this is just like on the pregnancy forums that I use to browse (not here). You'd have some women who would fake being preggers w/twins.. only later it was found to be lies. Some actually broke down and confessed once they lost track of their lies. Generally they didn't know why they did it, just wanted to fit in or something like that???

that's crazy :nono:

Tell me why, sometimes I read threads on here and catch myself thinking "What would Wendy say about this? What would Wendy do?"

:lachen:

Gurl...me too! Like as I was reading this I wanted to play the sad violins for this deafprincess girl...and all the threads going on b/c of her mess I wanna say "put that where...":lachen::lachen: yea I'm obssesed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back