their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one found @ http://www.printfection.com/SkeeterTees
There are more designs there. I may get one!

euKKl.jpg

tv0U6.jpg

I've been thinking about some LHCF shirts this week too... I think i might order some for myself

I am surprised that those ladies havent respond this thread yet?! :lachen:

But good news one girl gave me her myspace url u can check it out but u need to add her first tho.

www.myspace.com/ohdatbmoregurl

I guess they are too busy for LHCF :ohwell:

I got their pics from her myspace she gave to me. her name is shoene something like dat...

I forgot to add they are 100% black no mixed yay that would prove that blk ppl can grow their hair longer! :)

Last edited:
We need to get their hair regimen ASAP! For real!!!:yep: nThe last bone straight length is gorgeous!!! My ultimate goal!!!LOL!:lachen:

beautiful heads of hair!!!!!

does she know you were going to post her myspace pics up here :ohwell:

yes they do!! :grin:

no i didnt tell her dat, im sure she would laugh at this thread if she saw this one, she is so nice girl she wont bite at all. She s great. but shh anyway:lachen:it just their hair is sooo pretty!

wait im confused lol!!

the yes they do as in: yes they do have beautiful hair...and no i didn't tell her as in: no i didnt tell her i was gonna put her pics up here?

if thats what you meant you maybe shoulda got permission first...i mean her myspace is private after all. she may not be too pleased.

yes they do!! :grin:

no i didnt tell her dat, im sure she would laugh at this thread if she saw this one, she is so nice girl she wont bite at all. She s great. but shh anyway:lachen:it just their hair is sooo pretty!

I didn't know there was a t-shirt. I'm definitely buying one. If everyone started wearing them I wouldn't feel so weird about asking random strangers if they are nikos' cousin.

i wanna be asked if i'm niko' cousin.:sad: i been thinkin bout makin a shirt that says it, goin out with it on just in case...:lachen:

i like the one with the bangs. hair w/ bangs always make me think of wigs, so its nice to know its hers
ok, someone needs to make these shirts and sell em on here, or they should come with a subscription. cute tees ya know.

ETA: i'm late. thats what i get for reading 2 pages. LOL

Here's one found @ http://www.printfection.com/SkeeterTees
There are more designs there. I may get one!

euKKl.jpg

tv0U6.jpg

I love these! Off to get mine....and today is PayDay!

:lick:I met them at the deaf rockfest party and was checking if their hair was fake. So I told them that their hair is soo goregous! They said thank u gurl, are you umm... niko's cousin? I started to scream, I said YESSSS finally I've found them whaooooo!!!!! :lachen:I asked them if their hair is fake, they said no it is real! I thought they were bull****, they said fine go ahead feel my scalp GASP their hair...REAL and damn SHINY!!!! :shocked: Here the pics!!!

rockfest18.jpg

I thought hers was a WIG but I was WRONG!!!! Man I was soo CONFUSED! :ohwell:

that was before they had their long hair man i m sooo jealous!! :wallbash:

Natural???!!!! I want that!!!! :infatuated:

:pant:/quote]

This is so awesome...!

they're probably niko's homeboy...a.k.a a lurker who did not pay to post.

You are too funny:lachen:

LOL!:grin: This really kicks the whole secret sorority/band of sisters thing to a whole new level...I love it!!! For the first time in my life I just saw Nikos' name at the bottom of the forum.

i didnt know Nikos' name was at the bottom....WOW. i like this secret hair society stuff

This is hilarious....all these newbies. Nikos will definitely get a kick out of this. If you look hard, you can find pictures of him.

You can figure out who Nikos is by going to the very very bottom of each page on LHCF. Or searching old threads by author.

This is hilarious....all these newbies. Nikos will definitely get a kick out of this. If you look hard, you can find pictures of him.

You can figure out who Nikos is by going to the very very bottom of each page on LHCF. Or searching old threads by author.

I know :lachen:

I remember when we came up with the whole Nikos' cousin thing. That thread should be a sticky.

:lachen: :lachen:

His profile states that he's the only man with 24K cousins!!! :lachen: :lachen:

I think he's short a couple thousand, by now!

These look like pics of members that hang in OT- not sure they come to the hairside much- I'm sure you'll get a response sharpish if you posted there:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back