their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irresistable, you remind me so much of Diana Ross. I mean that as a compliment. :blush: You are one of my hair idols.:spinning: Sorry back to topic- I love their hair. Proof we can grow it long and strong, too.

Members, I think we should no longer call ourselves, Nikos' cousins. From now on we need to be recognized as wives. Thats right, wives! Nikos may have a large harem of women but at least we're legitimate. I put in a whole $5 to commit to this board, dangit! That would make lurkers baby mommas. They live high off the hog without having to commit. Heffas...

J/K

^^ lol I'd rather be Niko's cousin

[ OT: I see you put J/K but lol why r lurkers gettin called out lately? I used to be a lurker, many of us used to be. I finally joined when something really really inspired me too and when I felt it was time. are some of yall still mad about those powders lol? :lachen::lachen::lachen:there was only a few anyway]

I'm not mad at lurkers. As long as you don't have any questions to ask about hair, products to brag about, or off topic discussions you want to be apart of there is no reason to buy membership.

But if you grow some floor length hair, you better give me and my man a donation!

Irresistable, you remind me so much of Diana Ross. I mean that as a compliment. :blush: You are one of my hair idols.:spinning: Sorry back to topic- I love their hair. Proof we can grow it long and strong, too.

girl if I'm wearing my hair out and loose, which is rarely! and reversion got to it (always) thats does become my name everywhere I go that and Chaka Khan, Oh how I get clowned with the Chaka Khan :lachen:

Thank u mama!

no she said she didnt tell her she was doing that but she doesnt think she would mind.

I think she was saying she got their permission, I hope she had permission. This would seem like a foolish thing to do knowing that they are members here and probably will see the pics sooner or later.

Yes, strange story...but anyway. I love those shirts! I think I will have to get me one! Also loving the healthy heads of hair.

You need to post this in OT. Put the words "Nikos's Cousins" in the title. The faces on the left and right are familiar, but I can't remember who they belong to. Slinks back home to OT:look:

so why not send her a myspace message asking for her username, or am I just crazy for thinking its that simple? nevermind because i'll find out for myself

Last edited:
What a funny and cute story! The girls all have some gorgeous hair. Hopefully they are Niko's cousins, not "homeboys" :lachen:, so they can post!

Oh my gosh, I just saw it too! :lachen::lachen:I was all *mumbling to self* "what are they talking about....bottom of the forum....", then I saw it. I had to laugh.

yo i just seen that too.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back