their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading another thread yesterday started by this same OP. I think that thread has been deleted because it was bogus and could have actually led to injuries if people followed her advice. Irrisistible and some others were so smart to catch on to what she wa doing. This thread is questionable also.

I was reading another thread yesterday started by this same OP. I think that thread has been deleted because it was bogus and could have actually led to injuries if people followed her advice. Irrisistible and some others were so smart to catch on to what she wa doing. This thread is questionable also.

Yes...that thread was very questionable which is why I could only stomach a page or two of it.

dayum people are evil...tryin to burn folx scalp off with fake concoctions is just wrong...dayum..do people hate LHCH girls like dat???

maintains the site for the owner. u ask someone if they're his cousin as a code way to see if they're a member here

I feel so dumb!! lol I have been on this site for going on 4 months & I have been wondering who in the heck niko was??? :lachen:

I see sooo many women maintaining protective styles, some with really long hair. I want to ask them if they are on LHCF, but if they aren't I don't feel like explaining what it is. I wonder if asking them that would really work?

wow, this is just like on the pregnancy forums that I use to browse (not here). You'd have some women who would fake being preggers w/twins.. only later it was found to be lies. Some actually broke down and confessed once they lost track of their lies. Generally they didn't know why they did it, just wanted to fit in or something like that???

Am I the only one confused by this thread :look:. I thought she met celebrities like Tyra or Beyonce or someone and found out their hair was real (now that would be a surpise). Who are these women and why should we be surprised their hair is real since they're LHCF members...:perplexed:look:

ETA: Ok just read through the whole thread - can somebody PM me w/ the scoop?? :grin:

Last edited:
so why not send her a myspace message asking for her username, or am I just crazy for thinking its that simple? nevermind because i'll find out for myself
Just wanted to say Im glad I was not bugging because I went to the myspace page and sent a message. Noone ever responded to me, and I guess this is why

WHAT THE?!!!

Oh gawd not again LMAO
Deaf Rock concert?? That was a dead giveaway LOL that's like a movie theater for blind people.

WHAT THE?!!!

Oh gawd not again LMAO
Deaf Rock concert?? That was a dead giveaway LOL that's like a movie theater for blind people.

I really think there is a deaf rockfest, deaf people can "listen" to music, just in a different way. They can dance to vibrations if the music is loud enough/ has enough bass. Someone chime in if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back