their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mirror_fretwork_english_looking-glass.png

Im still wondering why Ayeshia has not come in here to claim her picture! :lachen:

This thread is a bit old and she pretty popular on this site. Someone should have told her about this by now, lol.

Im still wondering why Ayeshia has not come in here to claim her picture! :lachen:

This thread is a bit old and she pretty popular on this site. Someone should have told her about this by now, lol.

Nah, it's all closing down and won't be missed.

LMFAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

So I'm a newbie here, it takes me a little while to catch on.I started to read the "mom's recipe" thread yesterday, but I wasn't interested! my first thought was " why would ur own mom hide a recipe from u..to the point u have to beg", so I read like 2 pages then I moved on! Damn I wish I woulda read the whole thing! then I saw the apology earlier today, then this thread, and finally I started putting it all together! and all I can say is WOOW WOOOOW (If u listen to Wendy I'm doing the world voice)..U need that much attention?? from LHCF?? I'm all for forgiving and forgetting but I hope u get the help u need boo ( as in a doctor)!! I had a friend who was a patholgical liar once and it was not a good look

LMAO!! You are very smart and catch on well for a newbie. There are people here that think we're making fun of a deaf girl LOL I can't stand liars, especially bad ones. Well I'm glad to see there is one last thread that hasn't closed yet. No scissor happy ninjas attacked me during my sleep LOL anybody's hair on fiyah yet????

All I can do is thank God in heaven that I'm a research freak, b/c had I burned the living sh!t out of myself I would've had to put my hacker friends on the case and found miss fake recipe maker....

I opened the thread right after it was created.

I was like :huh: and kept it moving.

I'm not into 'recipes' anyway so I wasn't interested. I hope no one is harmed.

it is kinda scarey how so many (and probably more we dont know of lurking) that were just ready to do it and use that just as posted

some asked questions, some did not, some assumed what she meant , which was not what she meant because its what made sense ,but others took her exact wording and didnt worry about it at all

that part is kind of upsetting, the harm it could have caused/done

some did say they were going to get the sulfur powder and use just as posted :perplexed:ohwell:

OMG, It just occured to me that some of us may not have seen the retraction thread....damn I hope nobody used this recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back