The LHCF Hair Police

CurlsBazillion

Have you witnessed a hair crime occur right before your eyes?
Has someone abused their tresses in front of you?
Have you gone to the salon and watch acts of hair hate crime occur?
Have you read a post and cringed at the sinister plans to murder their hair? :sekret:Make your citizens arrest, write a report here so that we can stop the hair violence!!

Last edited:
I have witnessed a hair crime in the ladies bathroom at a supermarket. A woman (insert sniffle) violently ripped through her gelled dried hair and she did it with a small tooth comb. The amount of hair left on the counter was ridiculous. She re-gelled and went back to work. Guess it didn't dry like she wanted so she redid it...:sad:

Ouch! I think rough combing and brushing is one of the top 5 culprits of breakage on black women's hair..

I cringed, I was brushing my daughters hair because I had to clean cheese doodle residue out of her hair, minding my business, and this lady shocked me.

I'd like to report my Mom for relaxing her hair from root to tip every six weeks. Cold blooded of me right? Wrong. It's tough love.

I tried to save her. She said she "has to" because her roots get "super thick" :rolleyes: ...And her hair stays between (an unhealthy) APL & BSL, so in her mind... I can't tell her nothing! :lol: If she took better care of her hair, she'd be WL in no time, so....

I'll write to her in jail. :look:

Love you Mommy :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I witnessed something at home.

My aunt would always do her daughter's hair. They take out the braids, they don't deep condition or condition it but they slap on grease. After that, she combs her hair with small wide tooth comb and parts it to put the braids in again. It's not a surprise b/c her hair has been short for the longest time ever =/

I'd like to report a crime, Officer. I suggest you radio in for backup on this one.:stop:

I took my son to the barber which also has stylist chairs. The stylist was using a Marcel so hot on a woman's product-laden hair that you could hear AND smell AND see the woman's hair burning. If that wasn't a crime in itself, she then proceeded to CUT that section of hair that the Marcel killed WHILE the Marcel was still grasping the hair. I watched her repeat this on every little section of hair the stylist curled, as if the Marcel was her second hand...thus maintaining the woman's fried, dyed and laid to the side Halle Berry cut.

I was appalled and this was way before I ever knew what a hhj was.

MEE! I have a person that I know that stays in pencil sized braids....she never moisturizes her hair, oils her scalp or anything. The braids stay in for 2-3 months and she never washes them either...by the time she takes them out, she has lost 2-3 around the edges...the look so dry and parched, I just want to walk up to her with some braid spray and get ta spritzing!!!!

I'd like to report my Mom for relaxing her hair from root to tip every six weeks. Cold blooded of me right? Wrong. It's tough love.

I tried to save her. She said she "has to" because her roots get "super thick" :rolleyes: ...And her hair stays between (an unhealthy) APL & BSL, so in her mind... I can't tell her nothing! :lol: If she took better care of her hair, she'd be WL in no time, so....

I'll write to her in jail. :look:

Love you Mommy :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SmileyNY Ma'am we're going to have to put you in the witness protection, yo mama gonna get you!!:lachen:

For real tho, that "6 weeks" mantra has everyone following it. Your mother ain't the only one struggling with relaxer - recidivism.

I'd like to report a crime, Officer. I suggest you radio in for backup on this one.:stop:

I took my son to the barber which also has stylist chairs. The stylist was using a Marcel so hot on a woman's product-laden hair that you could hear AND smell AND see the woman's hair burning. If that wasn't a crime in itself, she then proceeded to CUT that section of hair that the Marcel killed WHILE the Marcel was still grasping the hair. I watched her repeat this on every little section of hair the stylist curled, as if the Marcel was her second hand...thus maintaining the woman's fried, dyed and laid to the side Halle Berry cut.

I was appalled and this was way before I ever knew what a hhj was.

MEE! I have a person that I know that stays in pencil sized braids....she never moisturizes her hair, oils her scalp or anything. The braids stay in for 2-3 months and she never washes them either...by the time she takes them out, she has lost 2-3 around the edges...the look so dry and parched, I just want to walk up to her with some braid spray and get ta spritzing!!!!

animated-gifs-police-35.gif
These two offenders need the whistle blown on them. The stylist gets a Federal level charge and a good beating! Who thinks " I think I'll use red hot Marcel instead of my two fingers to guide the hair for a cut." Off to Prison where she'll re-attend hair school 10 times over.

Sahara Desert Braids gets a misdemeanor and tackled by random LHCF member while doused in water-conditioner mixture. She must attend hair care classes for six months and pay fees. Don't let it happen again Sahara!!

Last edited:
My sister and her weave!!!

When she comes home to visit, she will take my denman brush and go from root to tip to detangle it.. snappin', cracklin', and poppin' the whole way down, just a pullin' and yankin', leavin' hair balls everywhere especially on my bed. I warned her if I choke on a hair ball in my sleep it on her head :nono:

I also know this girl who keeps her hair in weaves, she is the poster child for alopecia

:perplexed.....No punishment needed for this lady, she has sentenced herself to possible life time baldness. Complementary wig and lesson on alopecia.

My sister and her weave!!!

When she comes home to visit, she will take my denman brush and go from root to tip to detangle it.. snappin', cracklin', and poppin' the whole way down, just a pullin' and yankin', leavin' hair balls everywhere especially on my bed. I warned her if I choke on a hair ball in my sleep it on her head :nono:

Two charges of weave endangerment and one charge of attempted choking. Your sister tryin to off you and your cat with them hair balls!!

http://youtu.be/-8lDYrvTILc

Officer, this way please! I have a younger sister who has a shaved undercut which has gradually taken over more and more of her left side because of damage. :nono: I'd also like her charged for heat damage, over-manipulation, avoidance of DCs and most importantly for ignoring the hair knowledge constantly thrown at her! :sad: I should also mention I've witnessed her once thick APL curls and waves become thin & stringy bits subjected to weave and glue. :dead:

My mom still has a bottle of pink oil that she uses....I've thrown so many away but she keeps buying a new one.....

That pink oil "moisturizer" is a hell of drug. You should see the hair progression pictures of pink oil offenders. Hair keep gettin shorter and shorter, dryer and dryer.

cute thread... here is something i posted last summer on another hair board...

"Last week I was on vacation and had the chance to spend 10days with my sister I haven't seen for a year and my nephew I haven't seend since 2004. It was great having them come to visit us in Canada ( me and my other sister in another city in Canada).

While ago before she arrives, I have started gathering up their HHC essentials kit for both sisters. They are the two of my siblings that loves hair the most ( now I think I am ) but they have the weakest hair ever. So I bought them several hair product that have good reviews on this site ( JBCO, Olive oil, leave ins, moisturizers, shampoo, condish, etc...) so last week was a lot of hair care teaching from me to them. I gave them steam treatments, protein DC, one of them wanted a BKT which I did and the other one had a henna + indigo application. I was soo happy to see my oldest sister edges slowly covering up by the time my vacation times up.

The rant starts not here. She lives in Dakar Senegal and has a membership to a hair care salon. That means she has a monthly fees for this salon and goes there every week for "hair treatments". This is because she really wants her hair to grow and her husband as well is very supportive of her growing her hair. That stylist knows anything about my sister's hair health. She relaxes her every other week!!!! ( that is the most choking) and start with the baby hair on the front. She doesn't do any kind of treatment after the relaxer and no treatment the week before to prep for the relaxer. She leaves the relaxer in until my sister can not longer bare the pain before washing it so that "it will take". No wonder why her hair is sooo weak!!!. She flat iron her hair without heat protectant and is always slicking her edges with gels. those gels was so stiff, my sister would keep the style for the week before she goes back for a treatment and when she is there, her hair need to be spray with water and let rest before the get comes out. Her edges were is a very poor condition and her stylist put black eyeline to "paint" them in black giving the imprsession that her hair is just slick back with a gel!!!

Now what kind of hair stylist would do that?

Anyway she asked a lot of kestion and even had a notebook she was writing HHC habits in. She said she will tell her stylist what to do to her hair when she goes back. Hopefully she will listen. I encouraged her to take care of her hair by herself, that would be the best for her in my opinion.
"
what are the charges officer???

Officer, this way please! I have a younger sister who has a shaved undercut which has gradually taken over more and more of her left side because of damage. :nono: I'd also like her charged for heat damage, over-manipulation, avoidance of DCs and most importantly for ignoring the hair knowledge constantly thrown at her! :sad: I should also mention I've witnessed her once thick APL curls and waves become thin & stringy bits subjected to weave and glue. :dead:

This is a classic case of hair neglect. Hair so raggedy and malnutrition it starts lookin worse than Kat Stacks. These types always come in with illegal substances like hair glue. With her being anti-DC I sentence her to jail with Sahara but not before LHCF militia attacks her hair with their DC guns.

cute thread... here is something i posted last summer on another hair board...

"Last week I was on vacation and had the chance to spend 10days with my sister I haven't seen for a year and my nephew I haven't seend since 2004. It was great having them come to visit us in Canada ( me and my other sister in another city in Canada).

While ago before she arrives, I have started gathering up their HHC essentials kit for both sisters. They are the two of my siblings that loves hair the most ( now I think I am ) but they have the weakest hair ever. So I bought them several hair product that have good reviews on this site ( JBCO, Olive oil, leave ins, moisturizers, shampoo, condish, etc...) so last week was a lot of hair care teaching from me to them. I gave them steam treatments, protein DC, one of them wanted a BKT which I did and the other one had a henna + indigo application. I was soo happy to see my oldest sister edges slowly covering up by the time my vacation times up.

The rant starts not here. She lives in Dakar Senegal and has a membership to a hair care salon. That means she has a monthly fees for this salon and goes there every week for "hair treatments". This is because she really wants her hair to grow and her husband as well is very supportive of her growing her hair. That stylist knows anything about my sister's hair health. She relaxes her every other week!!!! ( that is the most choking) and start with the baby hair on the front. She doesn't do any kind of treatment after the relaxer and no treatment the week before to prep for the relaxer. She leaves the relaxer in until my sister can not longer bare the pain before washing it so that "it will take". No wonder why her hair is sooo weak!!!. She flat iron her hair without heat protectant and is always slicking her edges with gels. those gels was so stiff, my sister would keep the style for the week before she goes back for a treatment and when she is there, her hair need to be spray with water and let rest before the get comes out. Her edges were is a very poor condition and her stylist put black eyeline to "paint" them in black giving the imprsession that her hair is just slick back with a gel!!!

Now what kind of hair stylist would do that?

Anyway she asked a lot of kestion and even had a notebook she was writing HHC habits in. She said she will tell her stylist what to do to her hair when she goes back. Hopefully she will listen. I encouraged her to take care of her hair by herself, that would be the best for her in my opinion.
"
what are the charges officer???

I charge the stylist with 4 counts of premeditated hairslaughter and 10 lashes!! Your sister sounds like a victim, she really didn't know of any other way until you told her. I will send the LHCF Interpol for the capture of this monster that is having arts and crafts time with people's hair line. I can only imagine how bad eyeliner looks on a forehead. The stylist license is now and forever revoked and she is sentenced to two life times imprisonment at a maximum hair security prison. Apart of her imprisonment will include hair care rehabilitation and pay every customer back their money.

Haha, this thread is too cute!
Well, officer, would you be able to help me convince my aunt to turn herself in? She will relax her not-even neck length hair from root to tip every month, despite the fact that she has now began to develop bald spots. She also slicks her hair back with gel and grease into a nobby-tail (not a ponytail). The too-tight weaves, the glue, the rat tail comb, the broken hair everywhere; oh my! When I try to tell her something about hair growth and alopecia caused by chemicals and traction, she doesn't want to hear it. What can you charge her with?
Also, she had THE NERVE to tell me that my thick, kinky, healthy afro was ugly and nappy. Can this be added as a separate offense, please?

I charge the stylist with 4 counts of premeditated hairslaughter and 10 lashes!! Your sister sounds like a victim, she really didn't know of any other way until you told her. I will send the LHCF Interpol for the capture of this monster that is having arts and crafts time with people's hair line. I can only imagine how bad eyeliner looks on a forehead. The stylist license is now and forever revoked and she is sentenced to two life times imprisonment at a maximum hair security prison. Apart of her imprisonment will include hair care rehabilitation and pay every customer back their money.
Sentence well deserved!

Haha, this thread is too cute!
Well, officer, would you be able to help me convince my aunt to turn herself in? She will relax her not-even neck length hair from root to tip every month, despite the fact that she has now began to develop bald spots. She also slicks her hair back with gel and grease into a nobby-tail (not a ponytail). The too-tight weaves, the glue, the rat tail comb, the broken hair everywhere; oh my! When I try to tell her something about hair growth and alopecia caused by chemicals and traction, she doesn't want to hear it. What can you charge her with?
Also, she had THE NERVE to tell me that my thick, kinky, healthy afro was ugly and nappy. Can this be added as a separate offense, please?

Let me first respond to the bolded. I would sue her for defamation of hair character. Your hair ain't ugly or nappy, you could get a good $20 on this case. That can buy you a lot of conditioner!
Now for the case of the chemical addicted Aunty. She gets a citation for the nobby-tail (I laughed soooo hard at that), a sentence of a 6 month relaxer stretch, and a self love class. I assume she hates her natural hair so much that she can't stand to look at it longer than one week. We know on average we get .5in a month in new growth, you mean to tell me she can't stand a half of an inch of new growth??!!

I was once at a salon getting braids and this lady came in and took out a weave, relaxed immediately, blow dried the hair to within an inch of its life after conditioning then put the weave back in. The entire time, the stylist was telling her how nice and healthy her hair looked while it was just BSB hair with very very thin ends and her edges looked questionable. I was astounded and stared in horror at the entire process. The stylist needs to be apprehended and tried for reckless endangerment of a woman's edges and ends. Lol.......

Let me first respond to the bolded. I would sue her for defamation of hair character. Your hair ain't ugly or nappy, you could get a good $20 on this case. That can buy you a lot of conditioner!
Now for the case of the chemical addicted Aunty. She gets a citation for the nobby-tail (I laughed soooo hard at that), a sentence of a 6 month relaxer stretch, and a self love class. I assume she hates her natural hair so much that she can't stand to look at it longer than one week. We know on average we get .5in a month in new growth, you mean to tell me she can't stand a half of an inch of new growth??!!

I'm telling you, she's destined to be a repeat offender for life! She's addicted! I hope she gets the help she needs...

@MsBettyboop
She will be apprehended and read her Marcel rights immediately.
You have the right to remain silent
Anything you bump and curl will be held against in a court of law...

Back