The LHCF Hair Police

I was the victim of a 1st Degree Felony Hair Crime at the tender age of 8. My Dear Mother was tired of my huge afro, and didn't know how to cornrow or do any other style, so she told my sister to apply a Revlon Realistic Relaxer. My teenaged sister applied the relaxer according to directions, but it didn't straighten my hair. Sooooo, mom told her to relax it again and to NOT RINSE IT ALL OUT! Well, breakage ensued and I went from MBL to SL. :sad: Fortunately, it didn't cause any permanent damage and grew out again after I was 11 or 12 and started to do my own hair.

Karma's a witch, though. Mom tried the same method with her own hair and it broke off to less than 2".

Do you think this is enough punishment? BTW, mom is now nearly 80, so go easy on her :lol:

HELL YEAH.

My best friend's ex wife....went to cosmetology school...well that's another story.

Anyway gave his sister a curly perm THEN a relaxer on top of that...and then was using a hot comb on her hair!

When I tell you her hair was broken off, uneven, dry, split and flyaway ALL over her head....

She was using the pressing comb cause she'd forgotten her marcel flat iron at the salon. I offered the girl to come to my house, I lived around the corner, to deep condition and properly flat iron her hair but she declined.

As for the ex wife she was vehement in the fact that you can relaxer hair that already has a curly perm AND hot comb it.

Which is why she had no hair and the other girl used to.

@Fyne
OMG I remember that thread!!!!! Her hair needs to be sent to the ICU or a pair of buzz clippers will do. Your coworker go HAM on her own hair, ish is said man!!

Nah girl skip the ICU her hair needs CPR STAT! I mean I wanna accidently 'spill' some moisture up in her hair its that bad! Thank goodness she is talking about getting braids done :nono::lol:

I was the victim of a 1st Degree Felony Hair Crime at the tender age of 8. My Dear Mother was tired of my huge afro, and didn't know how to cornrow or do any other style, so she told my sister to apply a Revlon Realistic Relaxer. My teenaged sister applied the relaxer according to directions, but it didn't straighten my hair. Sooooo, mom told her to relax it again and to NOT RINSE IT ALL OUT! Well, breakage ensued and I went from MBL to SL. :sad: Fortunately, it didn't cause any permanent damage and grew out again after I was 11 or 12 and started to do my own hair.

Karma's a witch, though. Mom tried the same method with her own hair and it broke off to less than 2".

Do you think this is enough punishment? BTW, mom is now nearly 80, so go easy on her :lol:

The statute of limitations are up! If you've fully recovered then you can't report the crime, you can't talk bout it all day, but the Hair Police can't do anything. Now her age means nothing to me. If she did that to one of her granddaughters then she will have to pay the price for committing heinous crimes against a minor's hair. But your mother got hers like you said, karma is a mean....

HELL YEAH.

My best friend's ex wife....went to cosmetology school...well that's another story.

Anyway gave his sister a curly perm THEN a relaxer on top of that...and then was using a hot comb on her hair!

When I tell you her hair was broken off, uneven, dry, split and flyaway ALL over her head....

She was using the pressing comb cause she'd forgotten her marcel flat iron at the salon. I offered the girl to come to my house, I lived around the corner, to deep condition and properly flat iron her hair but she declined.

As for the ex wife she was vehement in the fact that you can relaxer hair that already has a curly perm AND hot comb it.

Which is why she had no hair and the other girl used to.

I charge the "stylist" with malicious use of a cosmetology license. I would also like to charge the girl who turned down services from you with 1st , degree ignorance . With a product stash like yours I'd be skipping to your house. The stylist will serve 5 years at a funeral home doing hair there, FOR FREE. The dead sure can't complain.

Nah girl skip the ICU her hair needs CPR STAT! I mean I wanna accidently 'spill' some moisture up in her hair its that bad! Thank goodness she is talking about getting braids done :nono::lol:
:lachen::lachen:

Have you witnessed a hair crime occur right before your eyes?
Has someone abused their tresses in front of you?
Have you gone to the salon and watch acts of hair hate crime occur?
Have you read a post and cringed at the sinister plans to murder their hair? :sekret:Make your citizens arrest, write a report here so that we can stop the hair violence!!

Lol..this is funny...

I have a story......to make a long story short..someone I knew ripped out glued in weave on dry hair...no glue remover, conditioner or nothing. Once she snatched all the weave out my jaw dropped...her edges were BARE smh. She didnt even wash or conditioner her hair to remove the old glue...she just placed new glued in weave onto her bare scalp and hair...sigh...terrible terrible.

Have you witnessed a hair crime occur right before your eyes?
Has someone abused their tresses in front of you?
Have you gone to the salon and watch acts of hair hate crime occur?
Have you read a post and cringed at the sinister plans to murder their hair? :sekret:Make your citizens arrest, write a report here so that we can stop the hair violence!!

I must say my daughter DayDreamist, you have outdone yourself...this is funny as you know what! :lachen: and at the same time so sad because there are so many black women out there who really do totally abuse their tresses :perplexed

Lol..this is funny...

I have a story......to make a long story short..someone I knew ripped out glued in weave on dry hair...no glue remover, conditioner or nothing. Once she snatched all the weave out my jaw dropped...her edges were BARE smh. She didnt even wash or conditioner her hair to remove the old glue...she just placed new glued in weave onto her bare scalp and hair...sigh...terrible terrible.

IMFOCSD do you and MaraWithLove know the same person? This girl is mutilating her hair. She's beating her hair like it owes her money! 1st degree hair battery and a neglect charge. By the way I have witnessed the same exact crime occur (insert sniffle and two tears) the girl had less edges than Naomi Campbell and less hair than Damon Wayans.

IMFOCSD do you and MaraWithLove know the same person? This girl is mutilating her hair. She's beating her hair like it owes her money! 1st degree hair battery and a neglect charge. By the way I have witnessed the same exact crime occur (insert sniffle and two tears) the girl had less edges than Naomi Campbell and less hair than Damon Wayans.

Lol!! You are sillee :)

Back