Disobeying the LHCF hair police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I am actually pretty good. Kind of feel prudey.

The only things I don't do are moisturize every day(I co wash daily. Don't see the need). And I have only recently starting DC like I should.

Oh and I also use my beloved Crisco. Don't care what folks think. My ends are silk soft.

I use heat regularly

I don't cowash. I only wash with shampoo and once every 1 to 2 weeks.

I don't seal with oil. I rarely ever use oil and never use grease.

I use a fine toothed comb.

I rarely wrap my hair up at night.

I trim regularly.

I don't detangle my hair with a lot of conditioner under the shower head stream.

I can only do this if I want my hair to be in the drain :yep: :lol:

Do you detangle before you wash? I do, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. It just makes more sense to me to remove all shed hairs before I wet my hair, like I do after I've had braids.

My name is Cherie Marie, and i am a repeat offender lol!

I only moisturize and seal when i redo my cornrows ever other week....in between time my wig cap never leave my head....

I sometimes comb from front to back...

I cornrow my sides sometimes and get lazy and slick the middle back to a low pony

I use rubberbands from time to time.....

Please dont arrest me hahahaha!

DC-ing is a lot of flipping effort - but i do it anyway lol

:blush: I dont do topical growth aids, they're pointless (unless u have alopecia...then u get a pass).

I love wearing buns, i dont know how people get bored.

I'm a PJ; bite me :drunk: :lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
DC-ing is a lot of flipping effort - but i do it anyway lol

:blush: Topical growth aids are a pointless (unless u have alopecia...then u get a pass).

I love wearing buns, i dont know how people get bored.

I'm a PJ; bite me :drunk: :lachen::lachen:

No opining. Just listing of your hair "infractions". :yep:

I shampoo until it feels clean. Globs of shampoo
I was co-washing until my hair got too heavy from build-up.... so thats a negative
Ummmmm I flat iron all the time...on med-high heat
No silk pillows
I LOVE my relaxed hair.... and use Dark & Lovely NO-LYE
New growth means its time for a relaxer ASAP
will put more if i can remember

i detangle on dry hair before i wash!!!! and then i dont see a comb until the next time i wash.

i still use sulfates, my hair says its ok! and i do multiple lathers until my hair feels clean (lots of bubbles)

i dont always sleep with a scarf or bonnet on, sometimes i'm too lazy.

i dont always dc. my hair actually prefers if i do dc but dang! i be tired!

i dont use growth aids.

i bun damn near every day in the winter and 80% of the time in summer... i like buns.

i dont take a butt load of supplements and i hate water!

i'm sure there's more but i cant think of none lol

i use heat with every wash... blow dry and flat iron:blush:

i wear my hair down every day

i dont stretch past 12-13 weeks

i use shampoo with sulfates every single wash (weekly)

i hate CO washing, airdrying in any form, and rollersetting. I was "raised" to rollerset too:look:

I trim my hair regularly

lol I think I'm in the LHCF Police Academy cause this thread is making my chest hurt! :lachen:

The only "rule" that I can think of that I break is I don't moisturize/seal everyday... and I'm thinking about stopping the whole "sealing" thing all together and see how it works out.

Here are mines:
No pre poo's, I oil my scalp when it's dry with either oils or hair grease! Yes I said hair grease!!!

wash my hair every 2 weeks with shampoo, don't do co-washes love my shampoos, love my cones, no cheap cond/shampoos except for mane and tail:grin:

hate growth aides, they don't work!!!!!

I brush my hair when not in braids

Hate henna's takes too long

Last edited:
I've been wrapping my hair every night in the same direction for nearly a year and I have no thinning.
Sometimes I set the hood dryer on high if I'm in a hurry and need dry hair fast.

Do you detangle before you wash? I do, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. It just makes more sense to me to remove all shed hairs before I wet my hair, like I do after I've had braids.

I know you didn't ask me, but I detangle before every wash, and at every stage of the wash day. I even comb in between the shampoo and DC. No water, no oil, no conditioner, no lotion, NUFFIN.
Just my buck-naked hair and the K-Cutter. :blondboob

- I have never joined a challenge and don't intend on it. I feel as though they are a little to obsessive and focus too much following what works for everyone else rather than figuring out what works best for you.

- I never clarify

- I pretty much always neglect my scalp. I never grease it or anything. I kinda don't see the point in it.

- I leave my dc in overnight if I'm feeling lazy

- I don't really care if a product has mineral oil:naughty::naughty:

I don't cowash

I comb everyday

I wear my hair down everyday

I use keracare conditioning cream hair dress as a moisturizer

I sometimes use a hair dress that gives me crazy shine and mineral oil is the 2nd ingredient

I don't seal

I know you didn't ask me, but I detangle before every wash, and at every stage of the wash day. I even comb in between the shampoo and DC. No water, no oil, no conditioner, no lotion, NUFFIN.
Just my buck-naked hair and the K-Cutter. :blondboob

Great, Chaos! Now I don't feel alone... but I somehow feel like I'm involved in something dirty :look: :grin:

I comb my hair
I brush my hair
I don't moisturize my ends often, I don't see the need to when I use great deep conditioners and a leave in.
I don't pre poo
I trim whenever I feel the need

I comb my hair
I brush my hair
I don't moisturize my ends often, I don't see the need to when I use great deep conditioners and a leave in.
I don't pre poo
I trim whenever I feel the need

Awww yeah... I am a scissor-head (??) One time I didnt like the way my 'V' looked with my ends, so I cut it blunt.... straight across.... With a pair of kitchen shears.... yep

Laws I frequently bend or break:

-I comb my hair, but only while either heavily oiled/moisturized or wet with condish.
-I don't wash every week or DC every week.
-I don't trim hardly ever...maybe once in a year, and very little these days.
-I use shampoo with sulfates at each wash, which is q (every) 2 wks or q 4 wks.
-I use grease on my hair and scalp.
-I don't allow stylists to do anything to my hair...hell I don't let anyone in my head except my mother on very rare occasions.
-I don't usually pre-poo or condish on dry hair.
-I don't baggy my ends...I just moisturize, seal, and tie my hair up.

I love hair grease, blue magic is my favorite.
I wear buns because my hair is uneven and once it all gets to apl I will cut it even.
I stretch my relaxer every six months because it takes that long for my lazy self to tell the difference between the new growth and the processed hair. I am texlaxed by the way.
I use a clarify shampoo once a week because I use to many hair gels and hair grease to not wash them out.
I love cones because it is easier to detangle my hair.
I like to use perm repair on my hair to help with any breakage.
I love Motions hair products and I have been using them for years.

Lol, same here Sheba!! I lost so much hair trying that method.:lachen:

Girl you got a partner in crime :jail:, I detangle before I wash and then braid my hair in plaits for the wash.

Well where to begin:grin:

I colour, I highlight, I flatiron, I BKT (especially when it was considered the Anti-Christ) I like weaves, lacefronts and braids, I'm natural but don't feel like I should be confined to wash n gos (not sure its really as big a deal on LHCF though).

With all of that said I :heart: LHCF

*I blow dry my hair after every was except for when I'm lazy.

*once I relaxed my hair less than six weeks apart

*when I'm trying to get my hair striaght I don't care how much heat I put on it

*i don't moisturize often

i don't co wash
i don't protective style
i use a fine tooth comb on my wet new growth
i don't wash in sections
i use a comb attached blow dryer
i looove cones
i wear scrunchies

Status
Not open for further replies.