The candid questions regarding relationships thread (for grown folks)

Thread will probably end up locked. My short answer to your question though is yes, absolutely.

Lmao! At 60 year old vagina!!!
Is it going to be all beat up like the wrinkle grape?

I would never tell him but I might be open to allowing my DH to ....with another person. MIGHT. 40+ years with one person could be unrealistic. Idk. Still thinking about that one.

Lmao! At 60 year old vagina!!! Is it going to be all beat up like the wrinkle grape? I would never tell him but I might be open to allowing my DH to ....with another person. MIGHT. 40+ years with one person could be unrealistic. Idk. Still thinking about that one.

I will say (from experience) that 56 year old peen is much different than say 40. But at that age (56) you get more intamacy than stamina which can be an even exchange.

You guys haven't met the right people. After nearly 30 years of marriage we're still going strong. In fact may be better now than when we were younger.

Hopeful, I think that's awesome but I do believe it's becoming more and more a rarity.

Nowadays even at 30 years of marriage people are divorcing.

So I had a real question, but maybe not since this thread may derail!! as for the the 3 to 60 year commitment, let's be real people, it depends on the couple involved.
try not to fit into a one size its all model which will never work.

Last edited:
30-60 years with one peen is doable. I imagine everyone gets bored once in a while, but after 30 years, you hope the peen ain't all that's involved in the sex.

Asians and small peens? statistically, yes. but I'm 2-0 on outliers.

In my limited experience, good versus bad is a dealers choice but willingness to "give" non black wins over black. There is a lot of YT male giving in that department, alot. I meant, cup runth over. **blush**

Back