The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

checkin in: still baggying! i moisturize with scurl and seal with carrot oil. then i put my hair in a pony tail with a roller on my ends, baggy with a shower cap and call it a night. this will probably be my regimen FOREVER lol!

I keep forgetting, but I am checking in. Still baggying my ends and rocking my phony pony.

At night I still use ORS Carrot Oil and seal with jamaican black castor oil/coconut oil, then wrap with a roller/shower cap on that part.

In the am, I just brush my edges down, and redo the baggy and post up with my phony pony!

Happy Hair growing ladies!

Baggying tonight with Oyin Juices & Berries and Shine & Define. Just got the S&D today, so we'll see how it goes :crossfingers:

I'm still whole head baggying with the Long Aid activator Gel and the coconut oil...I think my hair likes this stuff and the baggying... loving my hair ... haven't gone shopping for more moisturizers yet... waiting until Saturday... might be hooked on the long aid by then.

Somehow I've ended up ponytial baggying instead of whole head. But is still great. Been moisturizing with Nu-gro spray and sealing ponytail with AfroVeda Almond-Ginger Butter.

Haven't checked in in a bit. Been baggying 5 days a week. I actually have been whole head baggying overnight more than ponytail baggying.

I baggied with Worlds of Curls moisturizer and Castor oil after poo, 2 min Aphogee, and DC. My hair is still moist today.:grin:

Baggying tonight with Oyin Juices & Berries and Shine & Define. Just got the S&D today, so we'll see how it goes :crossfingers:

I finally got my juices today:grin: and good lawd the juices and berries is my favorite scent. I should have gotten all juices and berries. Going to be baggying with this today.

Im in! I will be doing a cowash tonight and will baggy with one roller

How many times a week will you be baggying?
5 times a week

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
NTM Silk Touch and Olive Oil.

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
I will be one roller baggying.

I baggied with Worlds of Curls moisturizer and Castor oil after poo, 2 min Aphogee, and DC. My hair is still moist today.:grin:
Girl, when did you join? I remember you saying that you were THINKING of joining! :lol:

I'll add you to the list :)

I finally got my juices today:grin: and good lawd the juices and berries is my favorite scent. I should have gotten all juices and berries. Going to be baggying with this today.
I hope you love it as much as I do! The scent is so :lick:

I know I am LATE. But I want to be in! :yay:

How many times a week will you be baggying?
I can do 5-6x's a week

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
NTM and a homemade concoction of glycerin, avocado, olive and castor oils

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying.
Ponytail baggying.

Off to the store to get some sandwich bags :cowgirl:

Girl, when did you join? I remember you saying that you were THINKING of joining! :lol:

I'll add you to the list :)

Thanks for adding me, Tiffers! :look: I thought I already joined this challenge.:sekret: I've been baggying for the last few weeks but I haven't decided on what product will be my staple for this.:ohwell: I may just stick with Surge 14 and WOC, my hair responded well to it when I wore braids.

ETA: I'm doing whole head baggying.:yep::up:

Last edited:
I hope you love it as much as I do! The scent is so :lick:

I took my baggy off for work tonight and so far so good. My hair is not damp anymore and its soft and smells good. I can see why people use this really fast, I kept spraying it and almost sprayed my tounge:lachen:. I got carried away, Ill see how my hair feels when i get off in the morning, its a little chilly here now and i think the baggy helped alot.

Whole head baggy with Cantu Leave in and seal when I take my baggy off with Coconut Oil.

hey tiffers, sorry for the mia. i have been going through a lot lately. my aunt passed away and i'm in bahrain right now. when i get home tonight, i'll be back on my challenge(s).

Ok I broke down and went to the BSS and left with everything but moisturizer:wallbash:.. so I'm baggying again tonight with the long aid gel and the coconut oil... my hair likes that anyway...its like my hard up stash (gel) but its working great! no complaints - full head baggy

Back