The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

I've been doing well with this challenge. I baggy in a roller most nights or do a whole head baggy.

I did not baggy last night, I fell asleep. Also, I somehow slept the day away, yesterday, it was wash day, so guess what I am about to do? Won't baggy tonight, my hair will still be too damp. Will be back on track in a day or two.

I'm checking in....

I have been doing well! Last night I co-washed, applied my moisturizers & air-dried. Then I braided my hair, sprayed my braid with my beloved Nexxus Luxe, applied NTM to the very ends and baggied. Today my braid is SO smooth and silky.

I want in!! I wil baggy 5 times a week at night in 2 pigtails. I will be using Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1, NTM leave in, and coconut oil.. I did my first one tonight:grin:

Count me in on this one.

How many times a week will you be baggying?
I will baggy at least 5 times.

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
hawaiian silky, ors olive oil, seyani butter, gillian butter, castor oil, water..etc.

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
ponytail

Question: Is there a limit on how long we can wear these baggies? If I baggie and put on the phony pony and wear it all day would that be too much?

Last edited:
Thank you, and yes she is excited they have cap and gowns and little diplomas:lachen:. Graduation pictures and open house at chuck e cheese:lachen:. Im like dang yall trying to break me before she's 18. But now i understand why because they are entering kindergarden. Oh lawd im old *sheds tears*.
LMAO @ Chuck E. Cheese!!!! :lachen: That's so cute! They're gonna have a ball!

My dd had a cap and gown as well as a trophy with her name on it, a diploma and a COOKIE! :lachen: All the kids were more excited about the cookies than the diplomas :lachen:

Did you cry when your dd started pre school? I'm a sahm and my kids are ALWAYS with me, so when my oldest started, I cried like a baby. Ugly face, snot drippin and everythang! I was a hot mess! Dh cried too. Eyes all bloodshot, shoulders shakin. We musta looked like some crazy fools :lachen: MIL was lookin at us like :rolleyes:

This weekend, I put Suave Humectant in my hair and put the baggy on overnight and my hair was really moisturized. I've been baggying every day under my wig. I can't wait to see the progress.

LMAO @ Chuck E. Cheese!!!! :lachen: That's so cute! They're gonna have a ball!

My dd had a cap and gown as well as a trophy with her name on it, a diploma and a COOKIE! :lachen: All the kids were more excited about the cookies than the diplomas :lachen:

Did you cry when your dd started pre school? I'm a sahm and my kids are ALWAYS with me, so when my oldest started, I cried like a baby. Ugly face, snot drippin and everythang! I was a hot mess! Dh cried too. Eyes all bloodshot, shoulders shakin. We musta looked like some crazy fools :lachen: MIL was lookin at us like :rolleyes:

Yes lawd i cried when she first went to preschool, dh was hiding his face so i know he was crying, i can't wait until this weekend for graduation. She was like mom can i have a car now:eek:. I was like child you can't even drive:lachen:. She said mom you said i could have a car when i graduate, i said yeah when you graduate high school. Then she was like this ain't highschool:lachen:. No baby you have a long way to go.

Baggying with juices and berries today:lick:

Yes lawd i cried when she first went to preschool, dh was hiding his face so i know he was crying, i can't wait until this weekend for graduation. She was like mom can i have a car now:eek:. I was like child you can't even drive:lachen:. She said mom you said i could have a car when i graduate, i said yeah when you graduate high school. Then she was like this ain't highschool:lachen:. No baby you have a long way to go.

Baggying with juices and berries today:lick:

:lachen::lachen:awww this is too cute and funny!!! I remember graduating from pre-school, and they made such a big fuss about it, diplomas, graduation photos, cap and gown!!!! lol... I'm looking at the graduation photo right now... my mum insists on hanging it up for everyone to see :blush: :nono:

Baggying with my usual Al'chemy con :lick:.

I baggied Friday and Saturday night. Moisturized with NTM leave in and sealed with oil mixture of carrot, avocado and castor.

Last night I baggied with HS 14 n 1 and castor oil. I used the saran wrap for the first time and while it isn't noisy while sleeping it wasn't so easy to put on. Anyway, this morning my ends looked so much better.

Baggying tonight as we speak (type) with Groganics Daily Topical Gel & Mane & Tail Leave In Cream Therapy.

Will seal with EVOO, Avacado, EVCO before going to bed.

Nothing too different today. I shampooed tho, semi dried, and full head baggied under a wig. Same con.

I have "secretly" joined this challenge, but I would like to ask 2 questions:

1 - If I do a whole head baggy, are my ends benefitting the same way they would if I did a baggy on the ends only??:perplexed

2 - Would it make sense to baggy my ends, and then put the plastic cap on for a whole head baggy at the same time??:perplexed

Thanks ladies.:drunk:

Back