The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

hey tiffers, sorry for the mia. i have been going through a lot lately. my aunt passed away and i'm in bahrain right now. when i get home tonight, i'll be back on my challenge(s).
I'm so sorry about your aunt :sad:

Don't worry about checking in, you just take care of yourself. You have more important things to worry about right now :needhug:

Can I join? I've been in twists under a wig, and am seeing how my hair stays so moisturized. I think adding baggying would give it that extra boost.

How many times a week will you be baggying?
Hopefully every night.

What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
Conditioner mix and I've just bought an Al'chemy conditioner that I'm going to try.

Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
Whole head baggy

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is in the best shape it has ever been as an adult since I joined this challenge! Amazing. I am now sporting wash and gos with my curls still intact (about 50%?) without using any curl definition products! To get my hair curly I usually have to use curl definition products but now my curls are staying put due to the increase in moisture. My hair feels wonderful and no breakage! WOW!

On my way to bed with my whole head baggy, NTM silk leave in, and doing my ends with NTM shine serum.

Have a great day ladies! Such is the life of a day sleeper :spinning:

I did a baggy last night for the first time and WOWZA is all I can say. My ends we soooooooo dry after I did my cowash last night they i did NTM and Olive oil with a little Doo Gro grease and my ends were so smooth this morning. Wearing a bun now.

Will be ponytail baggying tonight. Lata Gatas!

Happy Baggying!!!!

Okay I'm late but I'm in.
How many times a week will you be baggying?
5-6 days
What moisturizers and/or oils will you be using?
CON, HS 14 n 1, and some oils
Will you be ponytail or whole head baggying?
I think I will whole head at night and ponytail in the daytime.
Great challenge!

Tonight: Baggying while on the Forum with Mizani H20 Intense Nighttime Treatment. :lick: Lovin' the Smell.

However, when I am ready to retire, I will remove baggy, seal w/EVCO and tie with Silk Scarf.

I took my baggy off for work tonight and so far so good. My hair is not damp anymore and its soft and smells good. I can see why people use this really fast, I kept spraying it and almost sprayed my tounge:lachen:. I got carried away, Ill see how my hair feels when i get off in the morning, its a little chilly here now and i think the baggy helped alot.
It's sooooo easy to use up that bottle! You just get to spritzin, and next thing you know, there's only a fe droplets left :lachen:

How'd your hair come out?

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is in the best shape it has ever been as an adult since I joined this challenge! Amazing. I am now sporting wash and gos with my curls still intact (about 50%?) without using any curl definition products! To get my hair curly I usually have to use curl definition products but now my curls are staying put due to the increase in moisture. My hair feels wonderful and no breakage! WOW!
That's wonderful!!!!!! :yay: I feel excited for you!!! Yaaaayyyy!!! :grin:

I did a baggy last night for the first time and WOWZA is all I can say. My ends we soooooooo dry after I did my cowash last night they i did NTM and Olive oil with a little Doo Gro grease and my ends were so smooth this morning. Wearing a bun now.
Will be ponytail baggying tonight. Lata Gatas!
Happy Baggying!!!!
I'm so glad you liked it!!!! I told ya'll baggyin was the business!!!! :woot:

Thanks for adding me, Tiffers! :look: I thought I already joined this challenge.:sekret: I've been baggying for the last few weeks but I haven't decided on what product will be my staple for this.:ohwell: I may just stick with Surge 14 and WOC, my hair responded well to it when I wore braids.
ETA: I'm doing whole head baggying.:yep::up:
Your siggy makes me :giggle: every time I see it. Prince looks just TOO through :lachen:

I didn't baggy last night cause my oldest dd graduated from pre school today, so I had to be fly and wear my hair down :lol:

Back in the baggy tonight with Oyin Juices & Berries and Whipped Pudding

I didn't baggy last night cause my oldest dd graduated from pre school today, so I had to be fly and wear my hair down :lol:

:congrats:How Wonderful. I'm so Proud. And yes: You had to Give It to Them:lachen:

Where do you get the product? Can it be used on relaxed hair.
I want to baggy but never have afraid of my hair being wet for work
You can get it directly from their site www.oyinhandmade.com (it can take up to a few weeks for them to ship because they make each order fresh) or you can get it from www.curlmart.com where they have it already in stock, but they don't carry all of Oyin's products. Shipping is super fast. I always recieve my packages TWO DAYS after placing my order!

I'm relaxed and it doesn't make my hair wet. The key is not to saturate your hair. You don't need to make your hair wet to moisturize it :yep:

It's sooooo easy to use up that bottle! You just get to spritzin, and next thing you know, there's only a fe droplets left :lachen:

How'd your hair come out?

Hey tiffers it still feels soft. I like it and its kind of chilly out still. So i know it had to be the baggy that helped me keep moisture in my hair. Im kind of leary when it comes to glycerin so ill keep an eye on it but so far so good. Im going to baggy tonight with greg juice, Im trying to ration the juices and berries.

Congrads to your little one, My dd graduates pre school next saturday, I feel kind of bad because i thought her school was being kind of extra, I had no idea alot of schools did this:look::lachen:.

Congrads to your little one, My dd graduates pre school next saturday, I feel kind of bad because i thought her school was being kind of extra, I had no idea alot of schools did this:look::lachen:.
I know! When I heard "graduation" I was like "from what? eating cookies and singing songs all day?" :lachen: Let ME go to pre school! :lol:

It was so cute and adorable though. They really think they're doin somethin :giggle:

Congrats to your dd too! Is she excited?

I know! When I heard "graduation" I was like "from what? eating cookies and singing songs all day?" :lachen: Let ME go to pre school! :lol:

It was so cute and adorable though. They really think they're doin somethin :giggle:

Congrats to your dd too! Is she excited?

Thank you, and yes she is excited they have cap and gowns and little diplomas:lachen:. Graduation pictures and open house at chuck e cheese:lachen:. Im like dang yall trying to break me before she's 18. But now i understand why because they are entering kindergarden. Oh lawd im old *sheds tears*.

On my way to sleep, no plastic cap this go round, my hair is still moist/damp from yesterday. Today is wash day anyway, check you out when I arise, have a great day ladies!

Baggied last night with Cantu Shea Butter leave-in (from my PJ stash as a newbie). I'm on the fence about it. It's okay, I guess. I might use it if I decide to try ponytail baggying.:ohwell:

:gorgeous:I am Baggying as we speak (or type) with Mane-N-Tail's Olive Oil Complex, Herbal Gro Leave In Cream Therapy afterwards will seal w/EVCO.

Back